HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN!?1/1?1?!!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
wtc-9-11.jpg

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!!!/1/1/1!?!?!

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/gwbush911groundzerobullhorn.htm

Our greatest president - the only reason we haven't had 20 terrorist attacks since then!

it's funny when they use real events to act like there isn't a real problem...

Here is some more for you to ignore...

Somalia
BlackHawkDown3.jpg

The first World Trade Center attack...
WTC_1993_ATF.jpg

Khobar Towers...
3.khobar.towers.day.wide.2.jpg

The USS Cole...
426992470_6d79cbfca0.jpg

Well lets just do the lebanon barracks bombing as well. we tucked our tails and ran there. remind me who was president then ?

how do you think your lot got cleared so your home can be there, enviro terrorist

I didn't see one photo in there that justifies attacking Iraq, interestingly enough. Though I did hear a strawman or six.

I'm concerned that many McCain supporters believe he will be a strong defender of America solely because he was correct about the (mis)management of the war in Iraq. But are you aware that his positions on global warming are more in line with Al Gore's and that he openly supports yielding American Sovereignty to Global (UN) Authority and even supports global taxes on Americans? As if we're not taxed enough already, John McCain opposed the Bush tax cuts.

I'm concerned that many McCain supporters believe he will be a strong defender of America solely because he was correct about the (mis)management of the war in Iraq. But are you aware that his positions on global warming are more in line with Al Gore's and that he openly supports yielding American Sovereignty to Global (UN) Authority and even supports global taxes on Americans? As if we're not taxed enough already, John McCain opposed the Bush tax cuts.

I'm concerned with keeping democrats from controlling all three branches of government, that is far, thousands of times worse than all the things you list combined.

Now, as to your statement. John McCain is a bonafide war hero, who spent 5 years in a Vietcong POW camp, and turned down an offer to return home, because other prisoners had been there longer. He is by far one of the most honorable men running for this office in some time. And I am 100% certain he would make an outstanding Commander and Chief from day one.

Global warming is occurring, the real debate lies, in what is the major factor to it's contribution, human Co2 emissions, or, natural climate cycles that have brought this planet from a ball of lava, all the way to an ice age, and everywhere in-between.

As to your tax claims, can you link what you say regarding the UN?

And he opposed the Bush tax cuts based on the ground that they where not accompanied with spending cuts. That is a very Conservative position, and had we taken it, we would be talking tax cuts today, with less debt.

John McCain is the electable Republican, all other options are a guaranteed Democrat President.

Back