Have you noticed that Regime Media now rarely talks about Taiwan?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
The reason is that everyone who has taken a look now understands that America is impotent economically/diplomatically/militarily to do anything about it.

Regime? Slant the thread like that and wonder why it is ignored.

I speak the truth to the best of my ability and let the chips fall where they may.

You do whatever it is you do, that is not my responsibility.

I run one life....My Life.

So? Does anyone other than a radical Leftist really still believe that Joke Briben isn't just kowtowing to the Chinese communist government?

The reason is that everyone who has taken a look now understands that America is impotent economically/diplomatically/militarily to do anything about it.
Well, look at the China shill. The only way the US would be militarily impotent is if Biden simply ordered the US to be impotent. Is that what you are saying is happening?

fe9624043441c35c2b6d228cc43f5d7a.jpg

So? Does anyone other than a radical Leftist really still believe that Joke Briben isn't just kowtowing to the Chinese communist government?
I think it's a given that Biden will be well compensated for his OBEDIENCE to China. After all, China helped steal the election so that Biden would be in a position to more effectively OBEY.

682ba6bfca8b8fa4ca85f1529ff0fcb4.jpg

Back