He hates veterans

Jarod

Contributor
Q: Can you clarify your comments where you said the Presidential Medal of Freedom is much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor? Many veterans are upset about that

Trump: I would rather get it. People who get the Congressional Medal of Honor are often horribly wounded or dead. They're often dead. When you get the Presidential Medal of Freedom it is usually for other things, like you have achieved great success…

Q: Can you clarify your comments where you said the Presidential Medal of Freedom is much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor? Many veterans are upset about that

Trump: I would rather get it. People who get the Congressional Medal of Honor are often horribly wounded or dead. They're often dead. When you get the Presidential Medal of Freedom it is usually for other things, like you have achieved great success…

I actually don't believe he said this.

Did he actually say this?

I heard Trump say that and I am amazed that Rightys do not care. WTF is wrong with you guys? Trump has said many terrible and insulting things about soldiers and the military. Don't you care?

I heard Trump say that and I am amazed that Rightys do not care. WTF is wrong with you guys? Trump has said many terrible and insulting things about soldiers and the military. Don't you care?
He can say/do anything and they love it.

Military awards began being greatly cheapened way back in Nam......and ya they very often in this dark are either mean nothing or are handed out to the victims.

As Trump said.

Somebody, I think Ray Mcgovern, recently was talking about "the package" in Nam, where if one did the time without any major demerits at the end they got what was coming, to include an award that always before always went for merit only.\

In Nam you got one for doing the time.

Back