He is getting scared! Will he back out?

Jarod

Contributor
“watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl's(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network? Will panelist Donna Brazil give the questions to the Marxist Candidate like she did for Crooked Hillary Clinton? Will Kamala's best friend, who heads up ABC, do likewise. Where is
Liddle' George Slopadopolus hanging out now? Will he be involved. They've got a lot of questions to answer!!! Why did Harris turn
down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!”

“watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl's(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network? Will panelist Donna Brazil give the questions to the Marxist Candidate like she did for Crooked Hillary Clinton? Will Kamala's best friend, who heads up ABC, do likewise. Where is
Liddle' George Slopadopolus hanging out now? Will he be involved. They've got a lot of questions to answer!!! Why did Harris turn
You just decided to give into the mindless ranting didnt you?

Last edited:
He made you cry? Awesome.

It's so cute watching leftists pretend that Harris is popular, has a brain and will win.

His Covid brain is fulminating. :ROFLMAO: How much longer can he hang on. </rhetorical>

"Donald Trump deleted a Truth Social post about the “Powerfulnnz Border” after it was strewn with errors and typos.

Trump was responding to the Border Patrol Union, who said they were “honored” to join the former president at his visit to the Arizona-Mexico border last week.

“These are great patriots who work their hearts out to have a Strong and Powerfulnnz Border, only to be harassed by Border Czar Kamala Harris, who wants the,” he trailed off in the early hours of Sunday morning.

His post was deleted, but not before it was mocked on social media.

One person joked: “How do I like my covfefe? Strong and powerfulnnz.”

“Is Donald Trump stroking out? He just stopped mid-sentence,” another said."

His Covid brain is fulminating. :ROFLMAO: How much longer can he hang on. </rhetorical>

"Donald Trump deleted a Truth Social post about the “Powerfulnnz Border” after it was strewn with errors and typos.

Trump was responding to the Border Patrol Union, who said they were “honored” to join the former president at his visit to the Arizona-Mexico border last week.

“These are great patriots who work their hearts out to have a Strong and Powerfulnnz Border, only to be harassed by Border Czar Kamala Harris, who wants the,” he trailed off in the early hours of Sunday morning.

His post was deleted, but not before it was mocked on social media.

One person joked: “How do I like my covfefe? Strong and powerfulnnz.”

“Is Donald Trump stroking out? He just stopped mid-sentence,” another said."

moron-alert.gif

Back