“He said, Hitler did some good things”: Ex-chief of staff says Trump praised Hitler

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Former President Donald Trump praised German dictator Adolf Hitler while in the White House, former chief of staff John Kelly told CNN.

Trump repeatedly praised authoritarian leaders while serving as president, Kelly and other former senior advisers told CNN’s Jim Sciutto. Trump praised Chinese leader Xi Jinping, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the former aides said. But his most unnerving praise was for Hitler.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n?cvid=520b273e0563451bc5324302bbff0c9f&ei=42

t wasn’t just Hitler’s economic policies, Kelly said. Trump also expressed admiration for Hitler’s hold on senior Nazi officers as he lamented his own lack of staff “loyalty.”

“He would ask about the loyalty issues and about how, when I pointed out to him the German generals as a group were not loyal to him, and in fact tried to assassinate him a few times, and he didn’t know that,” Kelly recounted. “He truly believed, when he brought us generals in, that we would be loyal — that we would do anything he wanted us to do,” Kelly added.

Guno צְבִי;5926061 said:
Former President Donald Trump praised German dictator Adolf Hitler while in the White House, former chief of staff John Kelly told CNN.

Trump repeatedly praised authoritarian leaders while serving as president, Kelly and other former senior advisers told CNN’s Jim Sciutto. Trump praised Chinese leader Xi Jinping, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the former aides said. But his most unnerving praise was for Hitler.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n?cvid=520b273e0563451bc5324302bbff0c9f&ei=42

Still no red flags from the trumptards. Biden stutters and the trumptards lose their minds, but trump shits his pants daily and it's "no big deal"? Go figure.

He liked Hitler and likes Orban. Trump models himself after dictators. Trump always says the first thing he wants from employees is to swear loyalty to him. He has a string Mafia connection too.

He liked Hitler and likes Orban. Trump models himself after dictators. Trump always says the first thing he wants from employees is to swear loyalty to him. He has a string Mafia connection too.

Remember when...?

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy."

:thinking:

Guno צְבִי;5926061 said:

All of Europe hated jews and killed them at will for 1000 years. You don't even know your own European jew history. Western banksters funded Hitler murdering Russians first, then Gypsies, and finally jews. The only reason Europe wanted to stop Hitler is because he started murdering the Polish.

Between 20 to 25 million Russians died fighting the nazis while you jews willfully lined up and walked into the gas chambers. Sad.

Guno צְבִי;5926061 said:

Which explains why all of JPP's MAGAts love Trump so much: he's a racist Aryan autocrat.

All of Europe hated jews and killed them at will for 1000 years. You don't even know your own European jew history. Western banksters funded Hitler murdering Russians first, then Gypsies, and finally jews. The only reason Europe wanted to stop Hitler is because he started murdering the Polish.

Between 20 to 25 million Russians died fighting the nazis while you jews willfully lined up and walked into the gas chambers. Sad.

QED

Hitler committed suicide, that was a good thing...

When TrumpCo implodes will Pedo Don follow his leader?

followyourleader2.png

I've heard people praise Hitler's oversight of things like Germany's modern highway system and other infrastructure, and it's probably not unfounded.

But only neo-Nazis like Trump would praise him for his extreme level of authoritarianism.

I've heard people praise Hitler's oversight of things like Germany's modern highway system and other infrastructure, and it's probably not unfounded.

But only neo-Nazis like Trump would praise him for his extreme level of authoritarianism.
I remember when Democrats praised Castro for his increasing literacy in Cuba and JPP Trumpublican's lost their minds over it. Good times, now Trump can praise despots and it’s okay!

I remember when Democrats praised Castro for his increasing literacy in Cuba and JPP Trumpublican's lost their minds over it. Good times, now Trump can praise despots and it’s okay!

Praise is one thing but when the MAGAts support Trump emulating them, that’s a problem for all those who support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Back