Headed to State Tournament

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
The boys basketball team at the school at which I am principal are headed to the State Tournament after defeating the #3 ranked team last night in the Area Tournament. This is the first time since 1965 that a boys team from our school has made the big dance. Exciting times for leaningright.

Cool.
My kid's high school has both its teams going this season. We have has lots of gurl's teams do well but it's a first for the boys. One of our girls is the top prospect nationwide as a sophmore. We took state last year.
The community is pretty excited as you might guess.

Cool.
My kid's high school has both its teams going this season. We have has lots of gurl's teams do well but it's a first for the boys. One of our girls is the top prospect nationwide as a sophmore. We took state last year.
The community is pretty excited as you might guess.
My high school alma matter has been on a roll. They've won four State Titles in a row in their division in football.

I have to be honest though....I don't really care that much. They treated me like crap when I was at that school so it's kind of difficult for me to really care. I have to admit it's funny to watch a division V school from a small farm town play a Division I or II school from a major metro area and watch the Div V team kick their butts.

I'll say one thing...if you're dream in life is to have a son who's big enough to be an NFL lineman....Coldwater Ohio is the place to find your bride to have them that big! LOL

Ahhh Coldwater...where a womans value is measured by her ability to pull a plow if the mule up and dies.

My high school alma matter has been on a roll. They've won four State Titles in a row in their division in football.

I have to be honest though....I don't really care that much. They treated me like crap when I was at that school so it's kind of difficult for me to really care. I have to admit it's funny to watch a division V school from a small farm town play a Division I or II school from a major metro area and watch the Div V team kick their butts.

I'll say one thing...if you're dream in life is to have a son who's big enough to be an NFL lineman....Coldwater Ohio is the place to find your bride to have them that big! LOL

Ahhh Coldwater...where a womans value is measured by her ability to pull a plow if the mule up and dies.

Yeah its not always great but I've been involved with youth sports for some time and know some of these kids. And the missus works for the school so we have many reasons to care.

I got to give a report. We got beat out in the semifinals. It was a great year for our kids and our coach who is a former graduate. Three out of the four semifinal teams were from our conference so there's no doubt who had the touughest conference in the state this year. We only graduate two so have a great shot at being back at the dance next year. Go Savages!!

That's a great season regardless, much to be proud of.
Our boys lost but went farther than they ever have. The girl won their semifinal this afternoon and go for all the marbles (I believe) thursday.
Freaking amazing season. So proud of the kids.

That's a great season regardless, much to be proud of.
Our boys lost but went farther than they ever have. The girl won their semifinal this afternoon and go for all the marbles (I believe) thursday.
Freaking amazing season. So proud of the kids.

Great to hear...

Back