Health care Truth

so on top of being able to leap top buildings, raise people from the dead, stop a bullet.....he can now save us from a hurricane

lol

Why don't you knock off the crap and realize that people are suffering. We have lost a great man who championed Healthcare Reform and by God we are going to get it this year!

Why don't you knock off the crap and realize that people are suffering. We have lost a great man who championed Healthcare Reform and by God we are going to get it this year!

easy there bigfella....this thread isn't about ted kennedy...and hey....obama went towards the hurricane....:rolleyes:

why don't you give a summation of the vid if you're so serious

easy there bigfella....this thread isn't about ted kennedy...and hey....obama went towards the hurricane....:rolleyes:

why don't you give a summation of the vid if you're so serious

I didn't spend hours making the video to summarize it away and Senator Kennedy did more to help resolve the healthcare crises than anyone, for that matter the crises is the product of the Conservative tendency to turn their backs on a problem. Note: I said Conservatives and not Republicans.

I didn't spend hours making the video to summarize it away and Senator Kennedy did more to help resolve the healthcare crises than anyone, for that matter the crises is the product of the Conservative tendency to turn their backs on a problem. Note: I said Conservatives and not Republicans.

Wow. You liberals are idiotic. Notice I said Liberals, not democrats.

Liberals always champion taking care of others, as long as it's with other peoples hard earned money..:rolleyes:

Back