Heather Locklear

Cancel7

Banned
So I was reading about her arrest for driving while drugged up, and here is the story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/28/heather-locklear-arrested_n_130055.html

I really felt sorry for her and have a for a while now. Here is this woman who was always the hottest woman on the block, and now you see what happens to a beautiful woman as she has the nerve to age. Her husband leaves her for a surgically enchanced whore, and she spirals down into depression and drug abuse.

Then I found out she was a Republican.

It's what happens when one uses supposed "beauty" for success in the age and weight obsessed world that she travelled in.

Locklear made more money than most and surely had the opportunity to make that money work for her .. thus avoiding many of the pitfalls of getting old.

LOL, I was wondering when someone would post some really important news. This econiomy and war stuff is getting boring.

Did he leave her because she had the nerve to age? Or was there more to it?

Plus, if you want a marriage based on undying love, do you really want to marry rock & rollers? Its not a place known for matrimonial bliss.

She's also still quite hot.

46e2de0c-e3ce-43dc-baff-9bc180426861.jpg

You need to get out more brother.

That shit is scary.

Look at Nick Nolte's mugshot. Now THAT is a mugshot.

I think Heather Locklear is a beautiful woman. I don't think she looks like a teenager anymore, but that is a big plus instead of a minus.

Back