Hedge funds to reveal U.S. short positions

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
This gives me great joy that this is going to happen. I cannot wait to see what hedge funds are going after alt energies and there connection to oil. The gig is up at least for now.

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Hedge fund managers are reluctantly preparing to disclose their short positions to U.S. regulators on Monday, a move set to give a rare public glimpse into their secretive trading strategies two weeks later.

For shareholders who have blamed short sellers for driving down company stocks, it will be a chance to see who is targeting their firm.

This gives me great joy that this is going to happen. I cannot wait to see what hedge funds are going after alt energies and there connection to oil. The gig is up at least for now.

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Hedge fund managers are reluctantly preparing to disclose their short positions to U.S. regulators on Monday, a move set to give a rare public glimpse into their secretive trading strategies two weeks later.

For shareholders who have blamed short sellers for driving down company stocks, it will be a chance to see who is targeting their firm.

I hope this happens as well. I am getting sick of companies with good fundamentals, good buiness plan in good sectors getting beaten to crap.

The uptick rule needs to be re-implemented TODAY.

imho the stock market just needs to buy and sell stock. No buying on credit, etc.
You have to own it before you can sell it.

the fundamentals of business.

I hope this happens as well. I am getting sick of companies with good fundamentals, good buiness plan in good sectors getting beaten to crap.

The uptick rule needs to be re-implemented TODAY.

Are you equally as upset when prices soar to irrational heights based on hype or deregulation and shady practices?

Back