Heisman Trophy Vote

I wish they would give it to a RB this year. Manziel is a douche, Winston has got issues, Miller let America down, Mariota collapsed, and McCarron plays for Alabamer.

Meanwhile, you have a RB from BC who set a rushing record. There are also heisman quality RB at Arizona, Washington, and OSU (I'm too lazy to think of others), as well as a phenomenal LB at UCLA who played both sides of the ball.

I would give it to Mason (RB) out of Auburn. He carried them to the title.

That said... the dbag rapist from FSU is going to get it. The Media have been overhyping that moron for months. He played a far weaker schedule than anyone else in the running... yet put up big numbers against weaker opponents and the media gushes about how awesome you are. I will go on record right now... he will not make it in the NFL. He has a good arm, but he is a moron.

That said... the dbag rapist from FSU is going to get it. The Media have been overhyping that moron for months. He played a far weaker schedule than anyone else in the running... yet put up big numbers against weaker opponents and the media gushes about how awesome you are. I will go on record right now... he will not make it in the NFL. He has a good arm, but he is a moron.
Kinda like you?

Rana, I would love it to go to McCarron. Like you said, both on the field and off. Unfortunately the guys that get to vote will completely ignore the "off" and McCarron won't get it. I don't think they'd have given it to him if they'd have beaten Auburn because they're all so enamored with this Fl. St. QB. I hope Auburn waxes the field with them.

Rana, I would love it to go to McCarron. Like you said, both on the field and off. Unfortunately the guys that get to vote will completely ignore the "off" and McCarron won't get it. I don't think they'd have given it to him if they'd have beaten Auburn because they're all so enamored with this Fl. St. QB. I hope Auburn waxes the field with them.

They will...

Take the lance gear off in spin class asshole

I love how everyone thinks that mere accusations should be considered. She accused him of sexually assaulting her, there was no evidence of it presented and it was investigated. I am sure it will be again because there is some concern that his notoriety might have clouded the issue. But he wasn't even charged prior to the voting.People in this country have a presumption of innocence and it being accused of something should not cost them in their personal lives.

I love how everyone thinks that mere accusations should be considered. She accused him of sexually assaulting her, there was no evidence of it presented and it was investigated. I am sure it will be again because there is some concern that his notoriety might have clouded the issue. But he wasn't even charged prior to the voting.People in this country have a presumption of innocence and it being accused of something should not cost them in their personal lives.

Good thing he didn't say anything about faggoty queers

Back