Hello All

klaatu

Fusionist
How is everybody? Its been awhile. With Presidential Politics heating up and with Gas Prices about to explode again... I figured it was time to come back...

Ive been observing both boards lately.... I think Im going to be more active on this one. The other board has turned into a left wing orgy.

How is everybody? Its been awhile. With Presidential Politics heating up and with Gas Prices about to explode again... I figured it was time to come back...

Ive been observing both boards lately.... I think Im going to be more active on this one. The other board has turned into a left wing orgy.

There's a left wing orgy? What board? Directions please!

Hi Klaatu.

Welcome Back Klaatu.
I have heard this board described as e leftwinger fest as well.
Seems like bushism has just fallen from favor....wonder why....

Really? You mean I'm at the wrong orgy? Story of my life, I suppose.

Welcome to the board, Klaatu. I hope you stick with us for a bit.

Ahoy-Hoy Mr K.

I trust that your hat is firmly on the side of your head and suchlike. Perhaps Mr Damocles would like to do the decent thing and slaughter a fatted calf in your honour or, if Miss Spears' minders raise some objection, make do with a similarly porky goat or sheeps instead.

Ahoy-Hoy Mr K.

I trust that your hat is firmly on the side of your head and suchlike. Perhaps Mr Damocles would like to do the decent thing and slaughter a fatted calf in your honour or, if Miss Spears' minders raise some objection, make do with a similarly porky goat or sheeps instead.

He didn't do anything to mark my return either.

Ahoy-Hoy Mr K.

Charver ...its good to read ya ... its been a long while!

Oh I'll be here for the duration of the 2008 implosion of Liberal Presidential Politics. :cof1:

Klaatu, this is soooo surprising. After voting for bush in 04, you said you were hoping for a dem in 08.

And yet now, it appears that just before you got the chance to vote for a dem, you've changed your mind.

I didn't see that coming. I don't think anyone could have guessed at this, as Condi might say, if she were here.

Back