Hello Comrades!

The Marxist-Leninist

Verified User
I have arrived after long travels. I have a charred copy of the New York Times and a mission in mind. I am here to overthrow Just Plain Politics! This will send a message to my dear brothers and sisters that no matter the task, the revolution will accomplish it!

I have arrived after long travels. I have a charred copy of the New York Times and a mission in mind. I am here to overthrow Just Plain Politics! This will send a message to my dear brothers and sisters that no matter the task, the revolution will accomplish it!

What ever.

with sufficient time, money and ability, create your own board

with sufficient time, money and ability, create your own board

I will not create a board! The oppressive state of such an entity is affront to our democratic principles. I will demonstrate that, with force of will, our movement will topple all barriers. I am one of many - in due time, the internet will rejoice in it's freedom!

The freedom to be silent because there is no place to express your view is one that we all will "love"...

I will not create a board! The oppressive state of such an entity is affront to our democratic principles. I will demonstrate that, with force of will, our movement will topple all barriers. I am one of many - in due time, the internet will rejoice in it's freedom!

the internet is a pretty free place right now, in the u s that is, and most western nations

The freedom to be silent because there is no place to express your view is one that we all will "love"...

sarcasm no less, that nicotine deprivation must be getting to you

ps best of luck with kicking the most addictive substance known to mankind...and thank you keeping this board up and running

No! I am you! I am I! I am a tool of our revolution!

The revolution to overthrow the internet? Tell you what, "comrade"....if you're so concerned with the spread of Capitalism on the internet....why don't you go attack heritage.org, freedomworks...and all the rest and leave everyday people debating political views alone?

The revolution to overthrow the internet? Tell you what, "comrade"....if you're so concerned with the spread of Capitalism on the internet....why don't you go attack heritage.org, freedomworks...and all the rest and leave everyday people debating political views alone?

I will never give up my cause! My fight is your fight! If you want to leave you alone, then find another board that I have yet to destroy!

Back