Hello everyone! iDont here!

iDont

Verified User
Hi everyone, I am new to the board.

Just looking for a nice small and friendly place to chat :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi everyone, I am new to the board.

Just looking for a nice small and friendly place to chat :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Wrong place IDon’t. People here are as warm as a brass toilet seat as exemplified by the moderator who just told you not to fuck up. Odds are that’s the nicest thing he will ever say to you.

Nonetheless welcome to our disfunctional little home on the interwebs. Just remember...everyone here is an asshole...except me. :)

OK....I lied. I’m an asshole too.

Interesting. Well I hope you fuckers are prepared for some thought provoking posts from yours truly

Interesting. Well I hope you fuckers are prepared for some thought provoking posts from yours truly
Well it would be nice for a change. Lately the only ones who’ve been saying that have been skinheaded racist that aren’t exactly the sharpest pencils in the box. Needless to say they haven’t.

Wrong place IDon’t. People here are as warm as a brass toilet seat as exemplified by the moderator who just told you not to fuck up. Odds are that’s the nicest thing he will ever say to you.

Nonetheless welcome to our disfunctional little home on the interwebs. Just remember...everyone here is an asshole...except me. :)

OK....I lied. I’m an asshole too.
These people always make an introduction post and leave.

These people always make an introduction post and leave.

Maybe because membership always makes them feel so welcome, lol. I haven't left, yet.

Having said that, since this forum allows unlimited sock trolls, I seriously doubt there's been a genuine new member in a long time.

Maybe because membership always makes them feel so welcome, lol. I haven't left, yet.

Having said that, since this forum allows unlimited sock trolls, I seriously doubt there's been a genuine new member in a long time.
Well, that would be another thing you are wrong about.

What you believe and what is true can be very different things.

What you believe and what is true can be very different things.

Soooo, how often so we get a genuine new member here who sticks around, and isn't a banned sock? It's the same old idiots (myself included) who argue with each other day in and day out. Where's the new blood? This place is a troll fest and you damn well know it, and allowing sock accounts doesn't help.

Soooo, how often so we get a genuine new member here who sticks around, and isn't a banned sock? It's the same old idiots (myself included) who argue with each other day in and day out. Where's the new blood? This place is a troll fest and you damn well know it, and allowing sock accounts doesn't help.

The key point is one that sticks around. Most people don't. Banned people who come back are usually caught pretty quickly. Socks of non banned posters don't usually make announcements and when they do one of the mods (usually me) will make a note that they're so and so.

Country bumpkin admits he is a sock.

we got a bunch of new members in November.....if we knew then what we know now we would have killed the first to arrive......

Back