Hello everyone!

Hi, you got here just in time to replace USC (if he's really leaving, that is). If you want to really compensate for his loss, you don't need to ever say anything intelligent, but you will have to post some nonsense in every thread on the board so that you accumulate thousands of posts.

But I encourage you to forget what I said there and just be yourself.

Welcome aboard the FAIL TRAIN!!

img.functions.php

Hi, you got here just in time to replace USC (if he's really leaving, that is). If you want to really compensate for his loss, you don't need to ever say anything intelligent, but you will have to post some nonsense in every thread on the board so that you accumulate thousands of posts.

But I encourage you to forget what I said there and just be yourself.

Welcome aboard the FAIL TRAIN!!

img.functions.php
You like and miss him, already!

A hearty welcome!

Be on the lookout for guys with posts full of sexual innuendos always alluding to one thing or another. I prefer the direct approach.

Are you single? :)
Ahahaha, not mentioning your own names of course!

Hmmmm, must be a joke there I don't get...or a big hint of some kind.

No, its just that we had those awkward moments of agreement in recent months. It was kind of funny. Plus, all of those jokes about USC's rampant posting were funny, like the thread where someone created a counter that would count for 25 seconds and then say "Post!", indicating that USC posted every 25 seconds.

No, its just that we had those awkward moments of agreement in recent months. It was kind of funny. Plus, all of those jokes about USC's rampant posting were funny, like the thread where someone created a counter that would count for 25 seconds and then say "Post!", indicating that USC posted every 25 seconds.
thanks!

Back