Hello from Corruption Fighter - Exposing Local Crooks taking advantage of Distraction

Hello,

While everyone's attention is focusing on the national level, some local crooks are loving the distraction.
I'm going to be exposing some local corruption. It is something ALL parties should be against, as every party
has had its share of a few of those that make them look bad.

At some point I may share some of my political views if I like the forum. Basically I'm a bit in the middle, and
not sure if either of the major parties for me. But that's for another time...

For now, keeping the focus on the crooks and bullies. There are some of these issues coming up and I'll be
posting. Looking forward to good dialogue, and hoping for some advice on how to expose and fight the crooks
and bullies!

Sincerely,
CorruptionFighter

Hello,

While everyone's attention is focusing on the national level, some local crooks are loving the distraction.
I'm going to be exposing some local corruption. It is something ALL parties should be against, as every party

At some point I may share some of my political views if I like the forum. Basically I'm a bit in the middle, and

For now, keeping the focus on the crooks and bullies. There are some of these issues coming up and I'll be
posting. Looking forward to good dialogue, and hoping for some advice on how to expose and fight the crooks
and bullies!

Sincerely,
CorruptionFighter

Welcome to the forum.

Where to start....
Try looking into Tim Kaine's tenure on city council.
Hell, just google Richmond City Council corruption. Shoukd get back years worth of reading going back decades.

Hello,

and bullies!

Sincerely,
CorruptionFighter

Welcome, please read the rules, especially rule 12b

Hello,

and bullies!

Sincerely,
CorruptionFighter

Hello & good luck.

Hello,

and bullies!

Sincerely,
CorruptionFighter

How do you know that you're not corrupt yourself.

Back