Hello. It is about time to introduce myself finally.

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Hi, my name is Bastet, the Supreme Leader of the Black Cat galaxy, known as the Milky Way and it's cousin galaxy known as the Magellan Galaxy. We have been in a war with the Dogs, Wolves and Werewolves from The Death Dog Galaxy, known as the Canis Major Overdensity. The Great War has been going on for millennia. Your world government is in association with us with some of your planets in your Solar System (your Sun is known as Atum). We are in coordination with countless of star systems. Many are members of the BCAO, which is about the same as your NATO.

Currently we are nearing the end of the Great War. Their numbers have been dwindling.

So I have the time to accept questions from you. You can ask for advice if you want.

Ik5pMNk.jpg

Last edited:
This one has been reportedly sighted in the forests on your planet. If you see him, do not, under any circumstance, approach him. He has been mistaken for a Bigfoot. Those that have seen him and claimed it was a Bigfoot were extremely lucky to get out alive.

2qQ694s.jpg

Hi, my name is Bastet, the Supreme Leader of the Black Cat galaxy, known as the Milky Way and it's cousin galaxy known as the Magellan Galaxy. We have been in a war with the Dogs, Wolves and Werewolves from The Death Dog Galaxy, known as the Canis Major Overdensity. The Great War has been going on for millennia. Your world government is in association with us with some of your planets in your Solar System (your Sun is known as Atum). We are in coordination with countless of star systems. Many are members of the BCAO, which is about the same as your NATO.

Currently we are nearing the end of the Great War. Their numbers have been dwindling.

So I have the time to accept questions from you. You can ask for advice if you want.

Ik5pMNk.jpg

giphy.gif

So I have the time to accept questions from you.
Ik5pMNk.jpg

Is that the artist formerly known as Prince hovering under your nose?

Ik5pMNk.jpg

Are you Lorena Bobbit by chance?

Ik5pMNk.jpg

Yeah, I remember when I had MY first bong hit :)

This one has been reportedly sighted in the forests on your planet. If you see him, do not, under any circumstance, approach him. He has been mistaken for a Bigfoot. Those that have seen him and claimed it was a Bigfoot were extremely lucky to get out alive.

2qQ694s.jpg

That's what Marjorie Taylor Greene looks like without makeup.

Back