Hello. Time To Ride The Sane Train.

That would be the Chopped Liver section, Princess.

I read your definition of "racist." Tell me. Can you also say "Polly want a cracker?" Your definition is pure brainwashing stupidity. All over the planet there are creatures that are only slightly different from another type of creature. These often inhabit the same areas or their paths cross. In some cases, they can even interbreed and have viable offspring. But the vast majority of the time, they stick to their own kind. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, humans like you think that racemixing is the way to go. What a joke! And as they say, the bigger the joke, the harder they fall. Only the dead have seen an end to warfare. Also, I doubt if any of those creatures are supremacists. They separate themselves because that is the way things should be and must be. I could go on and on. So you would be wise to delete your braindead "racist" definition.

I read your definition of "racist." Tell me. Can you also say "Polly want a cracker?" Your definition is pure brainwashing stupidity. All over the planet there are creatures that are only slightly different from another type of creature. These often inhabit the same areas or their paths cross. In some cases, they can even interbreed and have viable offspring. But the vast majority of the time, they stick to their own kind. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, humans like you think that racemixing is the way to go. What a joke! And as they say, the bigger the joke, the harder they fall. Only the dead have seen an end to warfare. Also, I doubt if any of those creatures are supremacists. They separate themselves because that is the way things should be and must be. I could go on and on. So you would be wise to delete your braindead "racist" definition.

There is a big difference between tribalism and racism, but watchpussys like Leon are incapable of understanding that. If you want to see real racism then go to the Middle East or the Indian sub-continent.

if offspring are possible they are the same you evil fucking racist

that definition is the real definition

YOU don't get to redefine words for your evil ideas

There is a big difference between tribalism and racism, but watchpussys like Leon are incapable of understanding that. If you want to see real racism then go to the Middle East or the Indian sub-continent.

Any "tribalism" is just another layer above racism that makes a multiethnic society even more evil.

if offspring are possible they are the same you evil fucking racist

that definition is the real definition

YOU don't get to redefine words for your evil ideas

If a bobcat was a lynx, they would call bobcats lynx. Or vise versa. If a mule deer was a white tail deer, they would call them white tail deer. Or vise versa. If a spotted dolphin was a bottle nose dolphin, they would call them bottle nose dolphins. Or vise versa. Like it or not, being able to interbreed and have viable offspring doesn't make them the same creature. I may be an "evil fucking racist." But it is leaps and bounds ahead of being an evil fucking liar like you are.

Back