Hello to friends old and new

ericgtr

Verified User
Booming site you guys have here, congratulation! It's been fun reading through some the posts here, some from people I haven't seen in a long time. Here's to hoping we all survive the remainder of 2020. :palm:

Good to know. Looks like I can't reply to posts outside of this forum. Can you point me to a FAQ?

If you look under the FORUMS tab you'll see a "Forum Rules" post. Most likely it's because you haven't made sufficient posts yet. A lot of features are disabled until you've reached whatever number the mods set it at. Ten? Twenty?

If you look under the FORUMS tab you'll see a "Forum Rules" post. Most likely it's because you haven't made sufficient posts yet. A lot of features are disabled until you've reached whatever number the mods set it at. Ten? Twenty?

Ahh, okay. I can now like your posts so there's that. :good4u:

Booming site you guys have here, congratulation! It's been fun reading through some the posts here, some from people I haven't seen in a long time. Here's to hoping we all survive the remainder of 2020. :palm:

Welcome. Sounds like you know some people here already. Is it from another site, or did you post here before? I've been here since 2017 and don't have my same avatar either.

Welcome. Sounds like you know some people here already. Is it from another site, or did you post here before? I've been here since 2017 and don't have my same avatar either.

I chased down a couple of posts linking to a site I used to run once upon a time https://politicalgroove.com/ I noticed a couple of names that I recognized here and thought I would join up, say hello and talk some politics at the same time. Digging the diversity here!

maxresdefault.jpg

Back