hello

Willow

hey my name is Willow i joined a while back , am married and live with my husband and cat ninja
i dont work due to mental health i hear voices etc
i love animals am vegan and pro life ... i was born to a christian family but i walked away from my family due to abuse from my toxic mother
i also love music from folk to christian to metal etc
I am having issues to do with my faith because of things in my past
but i dont let that get to me .

hey my name is Willow i joined a while back , am married and live with my husband and cat ninja
i love animals am vegan and pro life ... i was born to a christian family but i walked away from my family due to abuse from my toxic mother

Will you be joining Grind's Red Team of Internet Thugs trying to Crush the revolutionary Blue Team of Patriots?

Orrrrr ... the Religious Zealots here. The Ones that want to spread Christian Sharia across the Land?

Maybe joining a Girl Gang? Do YOU want to be part of the 'Mean Girls'? (course, you'll have to chant from the Book of the Dead, frolic in the Mist at Midnight, and ... well, I'll just stop there)

"i love animals"
Hmmm ... you may want to join the Tribute Thread. Most Posts in the History of JPP. Cutting edge Commentary. LOVES Animals. Uh ... try to avoid this guy named 'Steven Van Der Idiot'. (just a tip from a friend)

"i love animals"
Hmmm ... you may want to join the Tribute Thread. Most Posts in the History of JPP. Cutting edge Commentary. LOVES Animals. Uh ... try to avoid this guy named 'Steven Van Der Idiot'. (just a tip from a friend)

Nah, most of us are carnivores in the Tribute thread. Vegans wouldn't fair too well. And then there's the religious hang-ups...

Hello Willow. Welcome to JPP where the unofficial motto is “We eat our own”. Please ignore Jack. He accuses every new member of being a Mason sock for some reason.

JPP is a bit unique in that it is very rough and tumble and it may not be for you if you don’t have a thick skin.

On the good side the Moderation here is probably the least of any political forums out there.

On the negative side that often leads to bad behavior, name calling and throwing insults around like monkeys throwing poo at the zoo.

This is tolerated by the moderators in the name of free speech, which I personally applaud but can be difficult for those who have trouble ignoring bad behavior or are very sensitive in nature.

If you do enjoy the rough and tumble world of realpolitik you should enjoy this site.

But anyways welcome to our little disfunctional family.

Welcome, please review our rules

Back