Hello

Atticus

World Thinker
Hello, the site recommended me to this part of the forum for introduction. As of right now I support no certain party or political band. I believe there are ideas, opinions, and people under both radical wings and all in between that can be beneficial to humanity and the world, and at the same time they all hold the same that could be damaging. I joined the site to discuss and learn views and ideas from a wide variety of people. I look forward to it, and hope I can learn from you all.

Hello, the site recommended me to this part of the forum for introduction. As of right now I support no certain party or political band. I believe there are ideas, opinions, and people under both radical wings and all in between that can be beneficial to humanity and the world, and at the same time they all hold the same that could be damaging. I joined the site to discuss and learn views and ideas from a wide variety of people. I look forward to it, and hope I can learn from you all.

You'll never come across a more congenial, respectful, tolerant group of people.

Back