Hello

Hello, I'm GoBears. I'm the new guy. Do I have to go through any initiation rituals? :)

You mean like being accused of being a troll by several of the more conspiratorial members of this forum?

Get ready for that, but otherwise...you are good.

You mean like being accused of being a troll by several of the more conspiratorial members of this forum?

Get ready for that, but otherwise...you are good.

you mean like when you accuse people of being a troll?

How sad.

The obsessed little troll mentions one poster he's stalking in the thread title and another poster he just outright hates in the OP.

Poor, poor ButtHurtYurt!

Sorry, I don't speak troll.

more, do as i say, not as i do

Hello, I'm GoBears. I'm the new guy. Do I have to go through any initiation rituals? :)

There are a couple of initiations you will need to complete.

First, if you actually wish to discuss politics you will need to learn to filter a LOT of bullshit.

Second, say 4 'Hail Marys', salute the American flag, wave your genitalia towards Mecca, and slap yourself in the face with a dead trout.

Third, invest in skin thickener.

Last edited:
There are a couple of initiations you will need to complete.

First, if you actually wish to discuss politics you will need to learn to filter a LOT of bullshit.

Second, say 4 'Hail Marys', salute the American flag, wave your genitalia towards Mecca, and slap yourself in the face with a dead trout.

Third, invest in skin thickener.

And you must bring us a shrubbery. A real nice one or we shall say "Ni" at you.

So, tell me, GB. How did you find our little slice of interwebs heaven?

I googled "Debate Politics drama goes on the road" and this was the first result.

Yes, I am a member of DP. People were laughing about Wake's "If you need any help turning this place into DP just PM me" and I decided to check it out.

I like what you have going on here. I'm a member of many forums. This one has a good dynamic.

I want a good clean fight unless you're a Republcon. In that case I expect you to try to cheat. Defend yourself at all times because the truth hurts. Watch those low blows and break clean when the thread gets too ignorant. Now touch gloves and lets have a good fight.

Back