Hello

J Craft

Wow! There are some weird and wild postings going on around here.

Conservative/libettarian with a dose of humor to soften the sharp edges.

See what?

I tried to reply to my welcome notification and got an error message. What gives man?
Oh I think you need more posts to use the PM system. I think our minimum is 5. If you need to get in contact with the staff privately you can just report your initial post and leave us a message there. Or make 3 more posts.

As for the we'll see, we've had more than a few fake Libertarians here. All the staff is VERY Libertarian and our best posters are also pretty Libertarian.

Nice! I'm a Notre Dame fan, so I try and root for both WA teams (plus EWU in the FCS and Gonzaga basketball) equally. I'm a Seattle boy who was in 4-H, so it's almost doable.

Nice! I'm a Notre Dame fan, so I try and root for both WA teams (plus EWU in the FCS and Gonzaga basketball) equally. I'm a Seattle boy who was in 4-H, so it's almost doable.

I'm a Sparks Nv transplant to Bonney Lake Wa. about 6 years ago. Im getting the beginnings of football fever due to Seahawks fans. Didn't follow much football growing up. My daughter was a varsity cheerleader in high school and so began my journey into the game.

I'm a Sparks Nv transplant to Bonney Lake Wa. about 6 years ago. Im getting the beginnings of football fever due to Seahawks fans. Didn't follow much football growing up. My daughter was a varsity cheerleader in high school and so began my journey into the game.

Nice, we have a lot of WA blood here on JPP! Grind is from Seattle (now Boston), along with myself and Brent. Beefy lived here before moving to Hawaii. Nigel's from Seattle. We have a permabanned legend you'll see referenced named Ice Dancer from WA. Don Quixote lives in Cali, but owns property up here... I'm probably forgetting people.

Hello. How did you find our little corner of the interwebs?

Hello. A Google search using just politics as a part of my search criteria. Found a couple of other sites I have also joined. I participated on different forums prior and enjoyed it. I don't always have the time, but will definitely visit as often as time allows.

I'm thankful to the Cougs for beating USC this year and helping us get rid of the cancer known as Lane Kiffin.

Nice, we have a lot of WA blood here on JPP! Grind is from Seattle (now Boston), along with myself and Brent. Beefy lived here before moving to Hawaii. Nigel's from Seattle. We have a permabanned legend you'll see referenced named Ice Dancer from WA. Don Quixote lives in Cali, but owns property up here... I'm probably forgetting people.

So are all of us 12th man fans?

Back