Hello

If anybody could do it, I would be the one.

I don't care what you do, I was mocking moderator Bar Stool Billy or Quitzcoat or whatever his name is now.

Welcome to JPP. One of the few places you can mock a mod and not get banned for it.

He actually is a cool dude. We just have a silly feud because he thinks I'm some former poster named Yurt.

I don't care what you do, I was mocking moderator Bar Stool Billy or Quitzcoat or whatever his name is now.

Welcome to JPP. One of the few places you can mock a mod and not get banned for it.

He actually is a cool dude. We just have a silly feud because he thinks I'm some former poster named Yurt.

the only person who doesn't think YaYa is a former poster named Yurt is YaYa......

Just joined the forum, and wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone.

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the fun. You did not give much of an introduction, but I can see by your avatar pic of the snowflake that you must be a lefty. I have a hunch that you will get along very well with Politalker.

Just joined the forum, and wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone.

Hello everyone.

Hello, Hello.

Or, Hi, Hello.

Jeez.

Greetings...new member.

I've only been here a few months myself.

Gonna be quite an experience. Be sure you are buckled in.

Welcome to the fun. You did not give much of an introduction, but I can see by your avatar pic of the snowflake that you must be a lefty. I have a hunch that you will get along very well with Politalker.
Actually, the snowflake is used because that is how most dems and repubs come off, depending on the issue. And I'm a hard one to peg. Sometimes I'm onboard with the left, and at other times with the right.

Actually, the snowflake is used because that is how most dems and repubs come off, depending on the issue. And I'm a hard one to peg. Sometimes I'm onboard with the left, and at other times with the right.

Welcome. Sounds like you are a lefty snowflake.

Back