Help Fund WWIII for Obama...

Is it stupid? Should I waste my time? I need to play words with friends and read my feminazi literature before bed and drink another Ruby Mild? Where is it on the Billy's Not Funny Meter?

It's a Left Wing video..........only Damocles doesn't know it...............bathing in the riches of the Right not knowing about Left Sarcasm..........

"World War 3 is not going to be like those other Republican wars fought on just 1% of the world. This war will be everywhere, Russia, China, Africa, Cincinatti"

Big laughs at the Right Wing for using Left Wing Media against the Left Wing.

Is it stupid? Should I waste my time? I need to play words with friends and read my feminazi literature before bed and drink another Ruby Mild? Where is it on the Billy's Not Funny Meter?

I have a metric for what is and isn't funny? Or is this another Billy?

"World War 3 is not going to be like those other Republican wars fought on just 1% of the world. This war will be everywhere, Russia, China, Africa, Cincinatti"

Well if Second City would be considered, 'Right Wing.'

This couldn't be right wing. There were black people in the video.

And no,,,,,, that's not a racist statement.

Back