Here is the man that who held Noa Argamani hostage for eight months: and Aljazeera journalist.

serendipity

Verified User
Allow me to introduce you to the man who held Noa Argamani hostage for eight months.

An Al Jazeera journalist.

Now tell me more about how horrible Israel is for closing AJ’s office in Israel.

And tell me more about how AJ is a legitimate news source.

And tell me more about how Israel killed “innocent journalists.”

And tell me more about how Israel targets innocent civilians.

Every innocent death is a tragedy for Israel and a strategy for Hamas.

Noa Argamani was held in Al Jazeera reporter's apartment
Israel National News - Arutz Sheva

Arab journalist Abdallah Aljamal killed while reportedly attempting to prevent the rescue of a female hostage he held captive in his apartment.

Last edited:
gaza.jpg

17, 000 + were children.

Israeli scum hold over 14,000 Palestinians in their dungeons. The scum have banned the free press.

In comparison- a very healthy Noa Argamani was found in an Airbnb.

gaza.jpg

17, 000 + were children.

Israeli scum hold over 14,000 Palestinians in their dungeons. The scum have banned the free press.

Hamas hides behind women and children. All the casualty numbers out of Gaza come from Hamas. They lie. People that repeat those numbers are repeating those lies and are useful fools.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, the terrorist, Al Jazeera so called journalist, Abdallah Aljamal.

Al Jazeera needs to be wiped out.

The hostages recently rescued were held in a refugee camp. Every Palestinian is Hamas.
Naw a few of them are just poor people that want to survive. But Hamas are dictators in Palestine that do not want free elections. Hamas needs to be wiped out.

gaza.jpg

17, 000 + were children.

Israeli Hostage Noa Argamani was Held Captive by Al Jazeera Journalist​

One of the hostages rescued Saturday from captivity in the central Gaza town of Nuseirat, 26-year-old Noa Argamani, was being held at the home of Abdallah Aljamal, another dual loyalty Al Jazeera journalist.

An Airbnb in Gaza . Nice. The hostages certainly looked healthy.
Unlike the 14,000 held in Israel's dungeons.

Back