Heritage Foundation Prez Now Delaying the Release of His Project 2025 Book

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts said he would delay the publication of Dawn’s Early Light: Taking Back Washington to Save America—the book associated with the organization’s conservative policy agenda known as Project 2025, according to a report.

“There’s a time for writing, reading, and book tours—and a time to put down the books and go fight like hell to take back our country,” Roberts told RealClearPolitics, which first reported the delay.

“That’s why I’ve chosen to move my book’s publication and promotion to after the election.”

Roberts’ book was originally slated to release on Sept. 24, according to publisher HarperCollins. It is unclear what the book’s new publication date will be.

Project 2025 Head’s New Book Rails Against IVF, Abortion and... Dog Parks?

The topics criticized include in vitro fertilization (IVF), abortion, contraceptives, childless adults, and even dog parks.

The original release was slated to feature a foreword written by Ohio senator and Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance,

Those of you who are still expecting the Revolution to fail......or even worse still have not figured out that America is being remade by a neo-marxist revolution.... take note.

And please remember that I warned you.

The lack of honor all the way up to cruelty and abuse of the Regime and their apologists + the vast ignorance and cowardness of the majority of the people = Hell on Earth.

Back