Hero of the left lays out the plan.............

Let's keep funding the department of education.

And put Bill Ayers in charge.

Are is he already in charge,,,,, which might explain the shooting in the Conn school.

But doesn't he usually use bombs?

Let's keep funding the department of education.

And put Bill Ayers in charge.

Are is he already in charge,,,,, which might explain the shooting in the Conn school.

But doesn't he usually use bombs?

You people are such assholes.

I got BIG news for you gun lickers who enable killers...your beloved NRA, the mouthpiece and lobbyists for gun manufacturers who don't want ANY laws that would stop ANYONE from buying their death sticks. You are soon going to have a new enemy...much bigger and much more powerful than the Democratic Party or liberals...

One Million Moms for Gun Control will demand action from legislators – including the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban – and is planning a One Million Mom march in Washington, DC, when Congress reconvenes.

How anyone can so stupid that they follow this current NRA as if it is designed to protect ANYTHING but gun sales

Bad news for gun lickers. Ever hear of MADD? Do you know what the letters stand for? Do you know anyone who doesn't have a gun? Do you know anyone who doesn't have a mom??

I know moms who hunt with their kids.....I don't know anyone who teaches their kids how to drive drunk......

I know moms who hunt with their kids.....I don't know anyone who teaches their kids how to drive drunk......

OK, let's run with your atypical gun toting mom.

Would most moms oppose:

1) a ban on assault weapons and related magazines. These weapons are clearly not the weapons of choice for hunters.

2) closing gun-show loopholes that encourage private gun sales without background checks.

3) a common sense approach to the amount of ammunition that can be purchased.

4) boundaries on the scope of concealed weapons laws at the state level.

Back