He's a jackass

what, no beer invitations? oh that's right, the woman was white.

the Hugo is soooooooo Presidential..

Last edited:
He sounds so white. All whiney and complaining tone.
14t0ufl.png

"He is an oreo", "he soulds white"...

Maybe I was wrong and Jimmy Carter is right... maybe this Obama hate is about race!

"He is an oreo", "he soulds white"...

Maybe I was wrong and Jimmy Carter is right... maybe this Obama hate is about race!

yeah yeah, but it's ok to call white people, crackers
good grief, now you can't even say a cookie..and in case you forget, the Hugo is half white.

yeah yeah, but it's ok to call white people, crackers
good grief, now you can't even say a cookie..and in case you forget, the Hugo is half white.

Oreo is a derogatory term for someone who is half and half.

Who called anyone a cracker?

a lot of black comedians refer to white people that way..but I'm sure not going to slit my wrist over it ..

go ahead and keep playing the race card, it will be you alls fault if there is violence..

the blood will be on your all hands..

a lot of black comedians refer to white people that way..but I'm sure not going to slit my wrist over it ..

go ahead and keep playing the race card, it will be you alls fault if there is violence..

the blood will be on your all hands..

Those black comedians should not do that! However, because of the power position black people are compared to white people in our culture....to be derogatory toward the minority is a bigger and more scary offese than to be derogaroty to the majority.

Those black comedians should not do that! However, because of the power position black people are compared to white people in our culture....to be derogatory toward the minority is a bigger and more scary offese than to be derogaroty to the majority.

Can you describe the "power position"? I'm a piece of white trash. where do I sign up for my power position?

Back