He’s not well

Yep, Old Joe has lost a few steps. I don’t support him running again.

Know what’s great, though? Right now, it’s President Biden, not President Trump.

He? Are you talking about diaper Don?

Yes he is.

And this was years ago. Trump is older now and far more gone.

If you give Joe a 3 of 10 on the dementia scale there is no denying Trump is a 8 of 10 on the same scale.

Joe is fine. If he had doubts, he would not run again.

I do not know if he fine, but i do know he is better, more fit physically and mentally than Trump.

So i will not compare Joe to the almighty but i will compare him to the alternative and on that front, he wins, on each measure anyone would compare them.

He is in rough shape.

He should be barred from running from president.

He doesn't need to be barred.

We'll have an election.

The Democratic Party must not think that he's senile because to this point, they're not primarying him.
The RFK Jr. idiot isn't getting DNC support.

In any case, it's the electorate's call, whether we can trust them or not.

Four more years. With a Democratic house and senate. Get used to it.

The fact that we survived Trump for four years tells me it really doesn't matter who the president is.

That said, I'd rather have a mummy that at least has a committee controlling the executive branch than an authoritarian wannabe.

We can could do better. But we won't.

How many times do you shit birds have to be reminded he has been a stutterer all his life?

Do you idiots have Alzheimer’s

The fact that we survived Trump for four years tells me it really doesn't matter who the president is.

That said, I'd rather have a mummy that at least has a committee controlling the executive branch than an authoritarian wannabe.

We can could do better. But we won't.

It doesn't matter (that much) who the President is when Congress is divided as it is now. But it does matter who the Senate is willing to confirm for cabinet posts. Trump isn't going to bother with the pretense of picking reputable canidates for those positions. He's going full fascist if he gets in. I'm not thrilled with the choice either. I really wish Huntsman would have made more inroads. I really liked that guy.

Back