Hey Anti-Party

cawacko

Hello Sir. Me and some other of the board regulars, who you school here in debates when we are lucky enough for you to bless this board with your presence, were wondering what home state you claim (i.e. what state do you live in) and what college do you claim?

I ask because it makes us feel better to know we got schooled by someone of a strong pedigree.

DOn't tell them! It's a ploy to get you to reveal your deep dark secrets - that you were born on Krypton, arrived here as a wee babe, and...

oh wait, now I'm revealing your secrets! never mind

I never thought Cawacko would stoop to trolling.

You mean posting drunk and waking up the morning thinking "what the f did I do?" Eh, been doing it for too long unfortunately.

Now a legitimate question is why after a night of drinking don't I just go to bed? I wish I had a good answer. Usually I drink a bunch of water and take advil to try and prevent the morning hangover and it's during that time I find my way to the computer. And like clockwork I wake up hungover having posted stuff I don't remember.

You mean posting drunk and waking up the morning thinking "what the f did I do?" Eh, been doing it for too long unfortunately.

Now a legitimate question is why after a night of drinking don't I just go to bed? I wish I had a good answer. Usually I drink a bunch of water and take advil to try and prevent the morning hangover and it's during that time I find my way to the computer. And like clockwork I wake up hungover having posted stuff I don't remember.

We need some kind of keyboard lock that senses when we are too drunk to post and locks the keyboard...

iphone-accessories-breathalyzer.jpg

He went to the University of Fox News and graduated from the Murdock School of Communications and Broadcasting with a B.A. in Broadcasting and a minor in the Occult.

Back