Hey BlackasCoal dont kill the messenger!

CanadianKid

Man you were sucking up to Obama for months before the election....

Please dont be a Daddy Warbucks and now suddenly tell us you think he is more of the same....

CK

Please dont be a Daddy Warbucks and now suddenly tell us you think he is more of the same....

CK

I certainly don't agree that I was "sucking up" given I didn't support him until it came down to Clinton vs Obama .. and given that even before the primaries were complete, I posted a thread on this site about why Obama was starting to trouble me.

When my suspicions were validated when the general election started, I got off the Obama train.

Seems like a reasonable course to me.

CK

If you missed BAC's posts about why he was withdrawing his support from Obama then you missed some pretty relevant posts.

He may have supported him early, but well before Obama had the nomination secured BAC was posting about what he was doing wrong.

I certainly don't agree that I was "sucking up" given I didn't support him until it came down to Clinton vs Obama .. and given that even before the primaries were complete, I posted a thread on this site about why Obama was starting to trouble me.

When my suspicions were validated when the general election started, I got off the Obama train.

Seems like a reasonable course to me.

You shouldn't have to waste your time defending your position to that moron. Just ignore his thread title and go right ahead and kill the messenger.

:)

So far overall I like Obamas picks. Hes got a few duds.. but where it matters most on the economy hes picking right.

So far overall I like Obamas picks. Hes got a few duds.. but where it matters most on the economy hes picking right.

He's picking the exact same bozos that got us into this mess.

Unless the truth is that it takes a bozo to undo what a bozo has done, I can't see where this makes sense.

Since elected, Obama validates every concern I had about him and validates me not voting for him.

If you missed BAC's posts about why he was withdrawing his support from Obama then you missed some pretty relevant posts.

He may have supported him early, but well before Obama had the nomination secured BAC was posting about what he was doing wrong.

Thank you.

It seems that CK was the only person on the board who didn't see BACs posts about Obama.

Pity

It could have saved him the humiliate this post must be causing him.

Back