Hey

Dixie was a nutjob during Palinmania. I lost count of how many times he said something like "you have no idea what's about to happen to the polls, do you?"

He was so convinced that she was the savior of the party, and would lead to a landslide for the GOP. Now, of course, you can feel the anxiety on the right about the debate tonight...

Dixie was a nutjob during Palinmania. I lost count of how many times he said something like "you have no idea what's about to happen to the polls, do you?"

He was so convinced that she was the savior of the party, and would lead to a landslide for the GOP. Now, of course, you can feel the anxiety on the right about the debate tonight...

Hmm maybe Dixie went on vacation with SF ?
Just a moonin and a spoonin :D

And these palinmaniacs are the same ones who make fun of Obama's fans.

I haven't seen anything close to the adoration and worship that Majority bestows on Palin.

It’s really great. I bet if she manages to get through the whole thing without passing out or suddenly yelling out “Do You Know ME? Does anyone know where I am? Who are all these people? Dixie will be running on here tomorrow, posting “Sarah Barricuda is back! Pinheads on the run!”

Palins a loon. She thinks renewable energy is crap and we shouldnt waste our time.

this election is going to be a landslide.

Palins a loon. She thinks renewable energy is crap and we shouldnt waste our time.

this election is going to be a landslide.

So long as the electorate is kept aware of these choice items, yes. Desh posted earlier today that when Obama crossed the Senate floor this morning to shake McCain's hand, McCain could barely even look at him; a repeat of his behavior during the debate last Friday. Whatever the source of that antipathy, do we really want a president who would be so rude and dismissive of other heads of state with whom he disagreed? He'd be disastrous!

So long as the electorate is kept aware of these choice items, yes. Desh posted earlier today that when Obama crossed the Senate floor this morning to shake McCain's hand, McCain could barely even look at him; a repeat of his behavior during the debate last Friday. Whatever the source of that antipathy, do we really want a president who would be so rude and dismissive of other heads of state with whom he disagreed? He'd be disastrous!
That's one way of looking at it, another would be that McCain can't bring himself to be the actor Obama is. Does anyone really think Obama genuinely wanted to be chummy with McCain?

We definetely need a president who is disagreable, you know someone who will actually veto the spending bills put in front of him, rather than follow Bush's lead in barely using the veto at all and being all chummy with everyone.

"That's one way of looking at it, another would be that McCain can't bring himself to be the actor Obama is. Does anyone really think Obama genuinely wanted to be chummy with McCain?"

It's not "being chummy." It's understanding politics, and being able to separate that from who you are. McCain has been like a child in this campaign. A President has to deal with a lot of people who he may not want to be "best pals" with, but he has to do the work and diplomacy in particular requires a more mature disposition...

no offense to mccain but hes an old man with a fiery attitude who cant even work a pc and was a bad pilot with a dumb trophy sugar mama wife.

"That's one way of looking at it, another would be that McCain can't bring himself to be the actor Obama is. Does anyone really think Obama genuinely wanted to be chummy with McCain?"

It's not "being chummy." It's understanding politics, and being able to separate that from who you are. McCain has been like a child in this campaign. A President has to deal with a lot of people who he may not want to be "best pals" with, but he has to do the work and diplomacy in particular requires a more mature disposition...
He only has to do that to help get more of their and his bills passed. If Bush were an asshole and just say there vetoing everything that came on his desk, we would have no Iraq war, no giant spending increases in education, no pill bill, no increase in unemployment benefits, no defense spending increase.
We'd likely be deficit free, have more economic and social freedom and be in a lot more prosperity and not a financial mess.
Cutting (or in most cases "not increasing") ANY kind of spending is going to piss someone off but it needs to be done and needs a president who isn't afraid of having people mad at him and thinks that the best route to a great country is trying to please everyone.

It's also about being a class act. Obama is that. I mean this sincerely - I don't think McCain belongs on the same stage.

no offense to mccain but hes an old man with a fiery attitude who cant even work a pc and was a bad pilot with a dumb trophy sugar mama wife.

:lolup:

If Obama was WHITE would you really vote for him? Look at his record. The media ignored him because he was BLACK and gave him a pass. Other than being an oddity, what does he offer?

View attachment 58

Back