Heya

Prospero

Male Prostitute
I'm new here....an escapee from another board. I know Aaronleland.....who is a really cool person except he plays the pan flute....likes the Song Mandy by Barry Manilow...and cannot hold his liquor.

I kid...really, he is a complete jerk. :)

I want to come to a place with as little drama as possible. I am a very straightforward person who likes to have fun. I hope I can make some friends here. And no...I am not a sock and have never been in this board before. Please give me time to settle in. I hope to talk with many of you in the near future. Thanks for your time.

Not a fan of drama. The good lady said you liked this place. I just like to hang and have a fun laughs. And I always behave...well mostly. :)

It's always aarons fault, Prospero. Snicker.
Glad you came. And again, it's his fault.:good4u:

Not a fan of drama. The good lady said you liked this place. I just like to hang and have a fun laughs. And I always behave...well mostly. :)

Any message board will have drama, but it's nice to take break from the same old drama. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

I'm new here....an escapee from another board. I know Aaronleland.....who is a really cool person except he plays the pan flute....likes the Song Mandy by Barry Manilow...and cannot hold his liquor.

I kid...really, he is a complete jerk. :)

I want to come to a place with as little drama as possible. I am a very straightforward person who likes to have fun. I hope I can make some friends here. And no...I am not a sock and have never been in this board before. Please give me time to settle in. I hope to talk with many of you in the near future. Thanks for your time.

If you want to avoid drama then you've come to the wrong place.

Be prepared to be accused of all sorts of nonsense...

An if this be at all, a most strange story.
Thy dukedom I resign and do entreat
Thou pardon me my wrongs. But how should Prospero
Be living and be here?

Back