Hezbollah releases 10 min. ' Seagull drone ' surveillance video of key Zionist military sites.

moon

Satire for Sanity
If they can mock the genocidal Jews with one ten minute video- what else have they got ?

( I would have typed ' hoopoe drone' but I suspect that most cross-eyed JPP prosemites don't know what a hoopoe is. )

hezbollah.jpg

They show footage that could have been gotten from commercial satellite imaging and we're supposed to be impressed? If it was drone footage, flying a drone out to sea in the Med and then photographing an Israeli port isn't much of an accomplishment. What Hezbollah doesn't know and can't prove is what responses the Israelis took to this, if any.

They show footage that could have been gotten from commercial satellite imaging and we're supposed to be impressed? If it was drone footage, flying a drone out to sea in the Med and then photographing an Israeli port isn't much of an accomplishment. What Hezbollah doesn't know and can't prove is what responses the Israelis took to this, if any.
No- you're not supposed to be impressed. You are an insignificant non-entity who probably gets his left and right slippers confused.

I am cretin intolerant. Go away.

If they can mock the genocidal Jews with one ten minute video- what else have they got ?

( I would have typed ' hoopoe drone' but I suspect that most cross-eyed JPP prosemites don't know what a hoopoe is. )

hezbollah.jpg
How many of the 1269 killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists?

Name the beheaded babies.
I've been asking this question for some time now coward. You're the whiner here that the poor Innocents are being killed. So you wouldn't defend people that also kill innocents would you, hypocrite? A coward AND hypocrite

No- you're not supposed to be impressed. You are an insignificant non-entity who probably gets his left and right slippers confused.

I am cretin intolerant. Go away.

You know @Guno צְבִי , a significant attack by Hezbollah is an act of war - by Lebanon - who would last what, 10 minutes against Israel?

You know @Guno צְבִי , a significant attack by Hezbollah is an act of war - by Lebanon - who would last what, 10 minutes against Israel?
Your ' invincible ' genocidal Jews appear to be having difficulty shooting fish in a barrel.
NO problem murdering kids, mind. 17,000 so far.

Naughty Jews are going to jail.

Your ' invincible ' genocidal Jews appear to be having difficulty shooting fish in a barrel.
NO problem murdering kids, mind. 17,000 so far.

Naughty Jews are going to jail.

BWAHAHAHA

Look, I know you're a troll sock, but the shit you post is beyond stupid.

No, there have not been 17,000 deaths of children, and those who did die mostly had an AK-47 in their hands.

BWAHAHAHA

Look, I know you're a troll sock, but the shit you post is beyond stupid.

No, there have not been 17,000 deaths of children, and those who did die mostly had an AK-47 in their hands.
You're clearly a deranged prosemite in fear of the collapse of genocidal Israel.
145 out of 193........and Zionism is shriveling . NOBODY gets away with murdering 17,000 children. You have fucked yourself.

You're clearly a deranged prosemite in fear of the collapse of genocidal Israel.
145 out of 193........and Zionism is shriveling . NOBODY gets away with murdering 17,000 children. You have fucked yourself.
Apparently Hamas can get away with killing 1269 Jews in the hopes of killing a couple of zionists

Apparently Hamas can get away with killing 1269 Jews in the hopes of killing a couple of zionists
The IOF killed many of those- 'friendly fire', they say- but their ' Hannibal Directive' is suspected.
'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

You can't even get the numbers right, dumbass. Still, name the beheaded babies. The world wants to know who they were.

Nah- craven cretins know when to keep schtum, eh Yakety ?

Haw, haw................................................haw.

You are a craven cretin. Name the beheaded babies.
More cowardly bullshit. Why are you so afraid? You support rabid dogs. Hamas at least has some fucked up territorial delusions that motivate them. With you though it's just pure stupidity and hatred.
The IOF killed many of those- 'friendly fire', they say- but their ' Hannibal Directive' is suspected.
'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

You can't even get the numbers right, dumbass. Still, name the beheaded babies. The world wants to know who they were.

Nah- craven cretins know when to keep schtum, eh Yakety ?

Haw, haw................................................haw.
How many people killed by Hamas were zionists?. Just type in the number

WAHHHHH You keep killing the child soldiers we send to destroy you.

Fuck off Muzzie troll.

And still they come- disaffected failures clinging to fables and sucking on the teats of genocide.

Haw, haw......................................haw.

Back