Hezbollah Using Beirut’s Civilian Airport to Store Massive Arsenal, Including Biohazard Explosive RDX

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Lebanon’s Iranian proxy, Hezbollah, is storing massive amounts of Iranian weapons at Rafic Hariri International Airport, Lebanon’s main civilian airport in Beirut, according to a report published Sunday by the British Telegraph news outlet.

Rafic Hariri International is located in the southern suburbs of Beirut about five and a half miles (nine kilometers) from the center of the Lebanese capital. At present, it is the only operational commercial airport in Lebanon and serves as the hub for Lebanon’s national carrier, Middle East Airlines (MEA).

“If the airport is bombed, we’re finished,” airport whistleblowers told the Telegraph. Comparing a possible explosion to the detonation of ammonia stored at the Port of Beirut in August 2020 — which damaged more than a third of the capital city — the sources expressed fears this time would be just as bad, if not worse.

Scott Ritter is the odd man on my grapevine saying that the Zionist Bastards wont go hard against Hezbollah because they know even with US air support they will lose.

We shall see.....the consensus view is that the children of Washington have approved the operation.... it is a go.

I have heard several on my grapevine say that the children of Washington dont at the end of the day give any more fucks about the Europeans generally than they do the Ukrainians specifically.

Maybe the Europeans are finally waking up.

Back