HI Everyone

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're an Adspammer, looking for the magic number of posts before you can link stuff.

I think you block our emails, Sam. I sent you several in answer to your questions and for help... but you didn't seem to get any of them.

I think you block our emails, Sam. I sent you several in answer to your questions and for help... but you didn't seem to get any of them.

Hmmm. Don't know how I did that, but I will take your word for it because I still haven't even got one I woulld presume to welcome me. I see I can actually post though.

Hmmm. Don't know how I did that, but I will take your word for it because I still haven't even got one I woulld presume to welcome me. I see I can actually post though.

Yeah, I moved you to "registered" based on the emails...

Your spam blocker may be catching our emails and you might want to include the site on your "okay" list.

Yeah, I moved you to "registered" based on the emails...

Your spam blocker may be catching our emails and you might want to include the site on your "okay" list.

Well thank you for that. Quite frankly I pretty much gave up and found another site. I had no troubles receiving their link. Odd that.

Sam

Back