Hi. Free4all here.

Oh sad, sad face... I was thinking the other day of a guy who used to post on a forum long, long ago... possibly even in another galaxy. At any rate his screen name was Freedom4All, and he was a libertarian. A REAL libertarian, not these pussy I-just-play-one-on-the-Innernetz kind. Plus he was always civil, always backed up what he thought with credible sources.

Oh well.

Oh sad, sad face... I was thinking the other day of a guy who used to post on a forum long, long ago... possibly even in another galaxy. At any rate his screen name was Freedom4All, and he was a libertarian. A REAL libertarian, not these pussy I-just-play-one-on-the-Innernetz kind. Plus he was always civil, always backed up what he thought with credible sources.

Oh well.

probably a globalist neocon big business fake libertarian

Hello and welcome free4all,

I hope they allow a free for all here.

They do but if you want to tell me off make it good the first time. That's all you will get. Here's my Ignore policy:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

If that is agreeable then I hope we have some good conversations. If not, we won't be talking long.

Back