Hi. I am Coolzone.

I've got a Topic for ya, Coolzone.

Click in here and share your views:

Do You Think The Rich Should Be Taxed More?

It is unnecessary. I already know the answer. Basically, the rich aren't really taxed at all. First of all, if they are like everybody else, they get back most of what they paid in tax returns. So at the worst, the government is just borrowing their money for a little while. Next, there are so many tax loopholes and foreign places to store money, it makes it even more difficult to tax them. Along with the wealthy, tax lawyers are the only ones coming out ahead.

Are you cool enough to debate me? We shall see.

Well, we'll see. First you must be warned by Peridot/Q to "don't fuck up." Then, if you're still here, you must endure the Gauntlet of Sock Puppet Beatings. This is how we decide whether you're actually a new person, or the lame attempt by an existing JPP person at creating a new sock identity so to fool us. You will be accused of being the sock of ___ or ____ or especially ____, a banned person everyone but ____ hates.

Then there's the trial period. Some of us newbies just find threads that are interesting and jump right in with our opinions. Some of us are shyer, and hang out reading the posts and trying to figure out the dynamics. Some, like you, boldly announce themselves with a challenge. You must submit to being categorized as a libtard or a contard. We don't accept anything else. lol

So welcome! Pull up a bar stool, swill our delicious Partisan Koolaid, and have at it. If you need them, there's a vending machine at the back of the bar with asbestos undies in various sizes.

It is unnecessary. I already know the answer. Basically, the rich aren't really taxed at all. First of all, if they are like everybody else, they get back most of what they paid in tax returns. So at the worst, the government is just borrowing their money for a little while. Next, there are so many tax loopholes and foreign places to store money, it makes it even more difficult to tax them. Along with the wealthy, tax lawyers are the only ones coming out ahead.
Not mine. I filled bankruptcy on the rat bastard! :)

Syria or your thread? I’m all for shooting missles at both. Can we shoot missles at Michigan instead? I know Syria has its problems...but Michigan really sucks.

Our ministers of war advise us to advise you that any shooting of missiles at us will be met with equal force, including the lobbing of pasties loaded with rutabaga into your schools and women.

Well, we'll see. First you must be warned by Peridot/Q to "don't fuck up." Then, if you're still here, you must endure the Gauntlet of Sock Puppet Beatings. This is how we decide whether you're actually a new person, or the lame attempt by an existing JPP person at creating a new sock identity so to fool us. You will be accused of being the sock of ___ or ____ or especially ____, a banned person everyone but ____ hates.

Then there's the trial period. Some of us newbies just find threads that are interesting and jump right in with our opinions. Some of us are shyer, and hang out reading the posts and trying to figure out the dynamics. Some, like you, boldly announce themselves with a challenge. You must submit to being categorized as a libtard or a contard. We don't accept anything else. lol

So welcome! Pull up a bar stool, swill our delicious Partisan Koolaid, and have at it. If you need them, there's a vending machine at the back of the bar with asbestos undies in various sizes.

You forgot being a labeled a Trumpkin, or a Stormfronter.

Hello Coolzone,

Your thread on shooting missiles at Syria is now moot.

I take it from your answer that you agree the rich should be taxed more?

Feel free to wander around. Render an opinion on any of the Topics I have started.

Or I'll catch you elsewhere in the Forums.

Happy posting...

:clink:

Last edited:
Syria or your thread? I’m all for shooting missles at both. Can we shoot missles at Michigan instead? I know Syria has its problems...but Michigan really sucks.

The three best - you, me and tinfoil.

The three worst - PMP, Billy and Owl

A red line has been drawn

Back