Hi. I am Flattener.

flattner

Banned
I seek debate on the subjects that interest me. If you have a point of view that I don't agree with, I will tell you about it. And flatten it out like it had been run over by a steam roller.

I seek debate on the subjects that interest me. If you have a point of view that I don't agree with, I will tell you about it. And flatten it out like it had been run over by a steam roller.

But your name is flattner. I thought maybe you're German. Wie gehts!?

Oh I dunno - I type my name as Chloe instead of Chloé from time to time...out of sheer convenience mostly though. (Okay, lazyness lol).

Oh I dunno - I type my name as Chloe instead of Chloé from time to time...out of sheer convenience mostly though. (Okay, lazyness lol).

That accent mark is just too hard sometimes. lol

I was surprised one time when friends brought over their latest family addition and introduced her as Chloe.... Klo-ee. I'd only seen the name in print and thought it was "Chloo" and pretty weird. lol

I guess "Awgaakaabishiikwe" sounds weird as well. Means "That Little Owl Woman" in Anishinaabemowin (Ojibwe). Pronounced Aw-gah-kah-bish-ee-quay.

Yeah I hate it when people mangle my name up but it is way more common than you think.

Last guy I spoke with was playing on his wii, merged up his favorite character with me, created a Mii (hybrid) called "Chluigi". I thumped him.

Your name sounds intriguing + your avatar is super cute btw. (I am a super hero geek / nerd btw).

Yeah I hate it when people mangle my name up but it is way more common than you think.

Last guy I spoke with was playing on his wii, merged up his favorite character with me, created a Mii (hybrid) called "Chluigi". I thumped him.

Your name sounds intriguing + your avatar is super cute btw. (I am a super hero geek / nerd btw).

I love both super heroes and nerds! (I'm married to a super-hero/nerd chimera, lol.)

Nice to meet you, hope you don't get freaked out by some of our special um, er, well... characters here. As a gamer you're not bothered by the F bomb, not sure though how the n-word affects you. Hope you'll stay a while!

PS -- I used to think that Zoe (Zoh-ee) was pronounced as "Zoo". So don't take offense. I'm glad that guy didn't say you were Cthulhu. lol

Yeah I try keep my language to a decent level ; I have seen a lot of people drop bad language but I kind of get some of the definitions etc. (WN etc).

Having run so many sites (and dealt with them when they were on those sites) I am not too deterred by trolls but whether it makes for a conducive conversation is another matter. I'll definitely stick around as long as I am welcome here. :)

Now, as for super heroes and nerds....
I would call my hubby a nerd as he is socially inept, but nerds are supposed to be smart so.... ;)

I am a huge X men and Marvel fan myself. Got pretty much all the x men films and dressed my daughter up as Jean Grey once for a fancy dress at school. She's into it too, but I suspect it is more to humor me than for her own sake lol!

Back