Hi, I'm a nOOb

Site says there are 8,210 posts since my last visit. I got some reading to do! :)

70% of them are from Evince (you will see her referred to as Desh) who crap floods threads

20% of them are by Big Money our resident troll who alternates between a left winger and a right winger.

I just saved you hours of time. You are welcome

Site says there are 8,210 posts since my last visit. I got some reading to do! :)

I'm sorry sir but this is an Ohio centric and San Francisco 49ers board. Steelers fans are not welcome here. There are plenty of other political boards out there. Hope you find one more suitable.

Wp3Bhhj.giff

/grins....you remind me of someone.....

I bear no resemblance to that asshole from the other place! :)

I'm sorry sir but this is an Ohio centric and San Francisco 49ers board. Steelers fans are not welcome here. There are plenty of other political boards out there. Hope you find one more suitable.

That's rough! What's going to happen this weekend when Cam Newton opens a can of whoopass on SF? :)

I bear no resemblance to that asshole from the other place! :)

That's rough! What's going to happen this weekend when Cam Newton opens a can of whoopass on SF? :)

Hahaha, I will be on a drunken bender of anger and denial if said events occur. :)

Hahaha, I will be on a drunken bender of anger and denial if said events occur. :)

Well, is my 3rd pick. I am picking a Denver and Seattle bowl, but SF has a good shot too. I just hope they lose, as I want my Steelers to retain the SB lead!

Well, is my 3rd pick. I am picking a Denver and Seattle bowl, but SF has a good shot too. I just hope they lose, as I want my Steelers to retain the SB lead!

I am a USC Trojan and Pete Carroll walks on water to me so if the 49ers do lose I'll be rooting for Seattle. However winning #6 and regaining the (co) title of winning the most SB's will happen this year!!!

I am a USC Trojan and Pete Carroll walks on water to me so if the 49ers do lose I'll be rooting for Seattle. However winning #6 and regaining the (co) title of winning the most SB's will happen this year!!!

It's all a conspiracy anyway. If Ryan Succop makes the kick he pooched, or the refs call the penalty, then the Steelers are in the playoffs and take the bowl. :whoa:

Sup! I know there are some usernames here that I don't know, but the people behind them are those I do sorta know. I know those who I have banned from my old place over the years will be along soon to give me a warm welcome. :troll:

It's all a conspiracy anyway. If Ryan Succop makes the kick he pooched, or the refs call the penalty, then the Steelers are in the playoffs and take the bowl. :whoa:

Sup! I know there are some usernames here that I don't know, but the people behind them are those I do sorta know. I know those who I have banned from my old place over the years will be along soon to give me a warm welcome. :troll:

LOL, I must say I like how you think. :)

Christie will be along soon, I assure she will have something to say about Steelers fans not being welcomed.

LOL, I must say I like how you think. :)

My thinking and reality get tangled up quite often.

"You know I'm a dreamer, But my heart's of black and gold, I had to run away high, So I wouldn't come home low" <---- who sang that, and what words did I add?

WHAT ???

You and I are gonna have a little talk, buddy boy, after you sober up. Have you forgotten your roots?

PolamaluTro03.jpg

Back