Hi. Into trivia?

hawkI

Verified User
Here's one for you. Did you know that there are so many different combinations in a deck of cards that, chances are, any time you have shuffled a deck of cards it will end up in an order that has never existed before? The possible combination there are in a deck of cards is 8 followed by 67 zeros.

Here's one for you. Did you know that there are so many different combinations in a deck of cards that, chances are, any time you have shuffled a deck of cards it will end up in an order that has never existed before? The possible combination there are in a deck of cards is 8 followed by 67 zeros.

R (1).jpg

Have you ever noticed the 8 of Diamonds has a secret invisible 8 in the way it was laid out?

Check it out!

epkpUyGzYaZFdHQUjVvL78-1200-80.jpg.webp

Go fucketh thyself.

No.

Thanks for dodging the questio, dumbass. The fact remains you've proved yourself to be a fucking moron who just got a bunch of his posts deleted and lied about being banned. You are a total loser. I strongly doubt you have any relatives who give a shit about you which is why you vent your bile online.

Here's two solutions for you:
Option 1. Get some mental health care so you can enjoy what remains with the rest of your life. Heck, you might even be able to reconnect with your relatives and old friends.

Option 2. Take copious amounts of of fentanyl and go to sleep.

No.

Thanks for dodging the questio, dumbass. The fact remains you've proved yourself to be a fucking moron who just got a bunch of his posts deleted and lied about being banned. You are a total loser. I strongly doubt you have any relatives who give a shit about you which is why you vent your bile online.

Here's two solutions for you:
Option 1. Get some mental health care so you can enjoy what remains with the rest of your life. Heck, you might even be able to reconnect with your relatives and old friends.

Option 2. Take copious amounts of of fentanyl and go to sleep.

"Go fucketh thyself?" YES!!! Next, apparently you like to fool yourself into thinking you have a brain. Well I just did a thread about that in the war zone. You think you can debate me? In that thread I told people how they can do that. But you won't do that. The title of the thread tells why.

"Go fucketh thyself?" YES!!! Next, apparently you like to fool yourself into thinking you have a brain. Well I just did a thread about that in the war zone. You think you can debate me? In that thread I told people how they can do that. But you won't do that. The title of the thread tells why.
You don't debate, idiot. You just vent because you are a fucking moron who completely dodged everything I posted. Why did you dodge it? Because you know I'm correct and you can't refute it.

Back