Hi

Howey

Banned
My name is Howey.

As my profile states, I'm a 100% disabled veteran, 100% gay, and 100% pure me. I enjoy intelligent conversations regarding politics, but am not afraid to get muddy. I thrive on pointing out the hypocrisy, hatred, and misinformation of the right wing so think before you post!

Thought I'd add this up front. I have my own forum, one also dedicated to politics but also discusses pop culture and a talk radio station in Central Florida. I'm not here to recruit members (although that would be nice :))...I'm here to yap.

My name is Howey.

As my profile states, I'm a 100% disabled veteran, 100% gay, and 100% pure me. I enjoy intelligent conversations regarding politics, but am not afraid to get muddy. I thrive on pointing out the hypocrisy, hatred, and misinformation of the right wing so think before you post!

Welcome. What branch were you in?

My name is Howey.

Welcome, Howey. Already I like your style. :)

Air Force

You'll get along with Threedee, he's an active reservist at the moment. The owner, Damo, was in the Navy I believe. Another mod who is rarely around, Socrtease, was in the Army. I was in the Marines, as was STY. I think we have a rather high population of vets considering our small size.

Also, you'll want to check out the greatest website every created. Gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com. It's required of all new users (and family members of new users).

So if you don't mind me asking, what gave you the 100%? It's none of my business of course, I'm just curious.

My name is Howey.

You thrive on pointing out the hypocrisy, hatred, and misinformation of the right wing? In that case you're in for the best part of your life. Along with their direct lies and deceit you've found the veritable fountain of youth.

Welcome aboard!

You thrive on pointing out the hypocrisy, hatred, and misinformation of the right wing? In that case you're in for the best part of your life. Along with their direct lies and deceit you've found the veritable fountain of youth.

Welcome aboard!

Oh...I can already tell it's going to be fun!

Back