Hi!

Sloth

Invited by another user here I escaped form a forum, where moderators can just do what they want. Some act like narcissistic despots people can be
happy they do not have a torture chamber.

I am a patriot and criticize the EU and the US foreign policy what did not make me very liked. I do not condem capitalism and communism per se and I do not hate any country, people or religion. I am open to sanity and arguments in debates.

Invited by another user here I escaped form a forum, where moderators can just do what they want. Some act like narcissistic despots people can be

I am a patriot and criticize the EU and the US foreign policy what did not make me very liked. I do not condem capitalism and communism per se and I do not hate any country, people or religion. I am open to sanity and arguments in debates.

Oh boy! Well, good luck! :)

welcome to the insane asylum...or just welcome and good luck

Back