Hi

Blame Aaron. :)

Hi Aaron. Shhhh.

And no, I am not a sock. But if it makes you feel all squishy inside, be my guest, lol. I'm here to get AWAY from socks.

Blame Aaron. :)

Hi Aaron. Shhhh.

And no, I am not a sock. But if it makes you feel all squishy inside, be my guest, lol. I'm here to get AWAY from socks.

OH, I wasn't accusing you.
I just thought I would get the initial accusation out of way and save our resident liberals from falling all over themselves to say it.

Liar liar pants on fire, Aaron. :)

No worries, usfreedom. Every noob gets accused of being a sock. Personally, I hate socks. They stink. Oh wait a sec. That's foot socks. People socks suck. Cowards. Hate them.

Anywho...here I am. I see some drama is here too. I will try to avoid it. I am pretty much a loner and want to stay that way, so if there are cliques here...sorry, but I will pass.

I'm just an easy going gal that doesn't want another headache. So here I am. Hello again. :)

Liar liar pants on fire, Aaron. :)

No worries, usfreedom. Every noob gets accused of being a sock. Personally, I hate socks. They stink. Oh wait a sec. That's foot socks. People socks suck. Cowards. Hate them.

Anywho...here I am. I see some drama is here too. I will try to avoid it. I am pretty much a loner and want to stay that way, so if there are cliques here...sorry, but I will pass.

I'm just an easy going gal that doesn't want another headache. So here I am. Hello again. :)

You know I love me some drama. It's all in good fun. :)

My thanks and groans button just showed up. Now I gotta go thank that cool pic...wherever it is.
Still learning where everything is here.

Welcome! We need some fresh meat uh I mean fresh perspectives. Which side of the aisle do you hail from?

Hi Kaya....

You sound like an incredibly intelligent and lovely young woman. Why or how you know Aaronleland is beyond me. :) Just kidding...he's a good guy. I'm pretty sure he has a fairly clean arrest record.

Back