High Drama At The R Convention

Cancel7

Banned
My what a difference a week makes. Last week, all of the pundits were pissing themselves over the non-existent drama, that was going to happen any second, that never happened, at the sublime Democratic Convention.

And just for the record – I am a total Obama slut now, I was crying during his whole speech, and laughing, and I love him, and I finally feel as if I saw history being made. I know what it must have been like to see Bobby Kennedy speak, or MLK speak. I frankly think that anyone not voting for him, is out of their minds, considering the choice, and considering where our country is. Seriously, you’re destroying our country, and you’re sick.

But, I digress:

Rudy Guliani, keynote speaker for the Repuke convention, has been bumped.
He has been bumped by George W Bush who is going to speak after all. Supposedly, Bush was furious with McCain for not allowing him his last big speech before the party, and muscled his way back on stage tonight. McCain had been relieved that Bush and Cheney wouldn’t speak.

The Bushes really wanted Romney. McCAin really wanted Lieberman. He was basically told, no way, you’ll destroy the republican party. But McCain refused to give the bushes the full satisfaction, so he picked Palin. Bush is now said to feel that he can no longer be blamed for McCain’s losing the election. It’s on McCain now.

So to wrap up – the big split in the democratic party, the floor fight, the riots, the half-hearted speeches, the backstabbing….so anticipated by a media so drooling, that they kept refusing to believe it wasn’t happening until Obama finally blew the house down with his speech and it was over, and they were stunned. The republican party – that’s where the real drama is.

And the press, once again, missed it.

My what a difference a week makes. Last week, all of the pundits were pissing themselves over the non-existent drama, that was going to happen any second, that never happened, at the sublime Democratic Convention.

And just for the record – I am a total Obama slut now, I was crying during his whole speech, and laughing, and I love him, and I finally feel as if I saw history being made. I know what it must have been like to see Bobby Kennedy speak, or MLK speak. I frankly think that anyone not voting for him, is out of their minds, considering the choice, and considering where our country is. Seriously, you’re destroying our country, and you’re sick.

But, I digress:

Rudy Guliani, keynote speaker for the Repuke convention, has been bumped.
He has been bumped by George W Bush who is going to speak after all. Supposedly, Bush was furious with McCain for not allowing him his last big speech before the party, and muscled his way back on stage tonight. McCain had been relieved that Bush and Cheney wouldn’t speak.

The Bushes really wanted Romney. McCAin really wanted Lieberman. He was basically told, no way, you’ll destroy the republican party. But McCain refused to give the bushes the full satisfaction, so he picked Palin. Bush is now said to feel that he can no longer be blamed for McCain’s losing the election. It’s on McCain now.

So to wrap up – the big split in the democratic party, the floor fight, the riots, the half-hearted speeches, the backstabbing….so anticipated by a media so drooling, that they kept refusing to believe it wasn’t happening until Obama finally blew the house down with his speech and it was over, and they were stunned. The republican party – that’s where the real drama is.

And the press, once again, missed it.

Where did u read this info...sounds interesting...

CK

Wow that's a real Bush in Bluejeans post if I ever saw one.

Thanks. If I had known I’d get so much attention, I would leave more often! Maybe I will. ;)

WM cried for two days and mourned your leaving until you got back. He wouldn't troll. He didn't throw tantrums. He had us all very worried.

Back