Hildebeast admits it

"MoveOn didn't even want us to go into Afghanistan. I mean, that's what we're dealing with."

Hildebeast Rotten Clinton

MoveOn.org and the rest of the hard left Dems support Obama and Osama.

MoveOn.org and the rest of the hard left Dems support Obama and Osama.

And this is surprise to whom? Look at what they really believe and what their agenda shows...

As a philosophy liberalism says that anyone who has become anything has acquired it through theft, luck, deceit, or some other inauspicious method; but importantly, government must always act as a scale to right theses wrongs which manifest themselves as <i>"success"</i>. This is clearly seen in any conversation about <i>"taxes on the rich"</i>, the Death Tax, and all other tax increase plan.

Liberals also view the Constitution is a living, breathing document. It expands and contracts with time. Sometimes, it must cast off things that are no longer useful.

Who were the fuckers that said the constitution did not insure Habeus Corpus?

You people are so hate filled and deluded you must think those hangovers you wake up with are a democratic party plot against you.

what a fucking pair you guys are.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFqYVAOosM"]YouTube - Alberto Gonzales: No Constitutional Right of Habeas Corpus[/ame]

Who were the fuckers that said the constitution did not insure Habeus Corpus?

You people are so hate filled and deluded you must think those hangovers you wake up with are a democratic party plot against you.

what a fucking pair you guys are.

You mean a "Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy"... Hardly.

So you think that the Constitution should apply to POWs and Enemy Combatants? I guess we could just return them to the countries where they were captured. Oh yeah, we tried that and lawyers representing Gitmo detainees stopped the return.

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact."
-- Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States, in response to charges that he was violating the United States Constitution by suspending habeas corpus during the American Civil War

It is the Left that is so filled with hatred. Take look at what they have say.

"Quotes From Famous People"

"The True Agenda of the Animal Rights Movement"

No hate there...:rolleyes:

These are the leaders. They have followers and those followers obviously agree with them or else they would not be following them.

Watch your thoughts; they become Words.

Watch your words; they become Actions.

The republican AG says very clearly says the contitution does not insure Habeas corpus.

Are you so stupid you can not understand the spoken word?

I can even open hyperlinks and read what's on them!

What is a "contitution"?

And what does the video clip have to do with the subject of the thread? Do you even know?

And this is surprise to whom? Look at what they really believe and what their agenda shows...

As a philosophy liberalism says that anyone who has become anything has acquired it through theft, luck, deceit, or some other inauspicious method; but importantly, government must always act as a scale to right theses wrongs which manifest themselves as <i>"success"</i>. This is clearly seen in any conversation about <i>"taxes on the rich"</i>, the Death Tax, and all other tax increase plan.

Liberals also view the Constitution is a living, breathing document. It expands and contracts with time. Sometimes, it must cast off things that are no longer useful.[/QUOTE]

I already showed you it was in reposne to what someone else said.

You see just because you start a thread doesn not mean others can only respond to you.

Please accept my apologies!

Liberals also view the Constitution is a living, breathing document. It expands and contracts with time. Sometimes, it must cast off things that are no longer useful.

Too little liberty brings stagnation and too much brings chaos.
Bertrand Russell

some people cant take the truth:
You have been banned for the following reason:
You want to spread lies elsewhere, stay elsewhere permanently now.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Now that I re-read the above, I clearly see that you told me you were responding to someone else on another issue entirely!

How could I have been so blind?

Back