Hillary and Scaife

Cancel7

Banned
http://news.aol.com/elections/story...09990001?icid=100214839x1200404797x1200015413

I guess I have been out of the loop. I was out from 5 o clock Friday to yesterday afternoon. I read this story and I right now feel like I might throw up. This is so disgusting. A lot of people here might not know too much about Scaife, but I do. I know what he's done too. This is very much like McCain hugging and kissing W after W said that his supposedly beloved adopted daughter was a secret illegitimate black child.

http://news.aol.com/elections/story...09990001?icid=100214839x1200404797x1200015413

I guess I have been out of the loop. I was out from 5 o clock Friday to yesterday afternoon. I read this story and I right now feel like I might throw up. This is so disgusting. A lot of people here might not know too much about Scaife, but I do. I know what he's done too. This is very much like McCain hugging and kissing W after W said that his supposedly beloved adopted daughter was a secret illegitimate black child.

The Clintons, like Scaife, are pluocrats. Bill Clinton has been very useful selling influence in the name of corporation since he's been out of office. The Clintons NOW have as much money as many with old guard family money like McCain's wife.

This alliance is not surprising to me.

The Clintons, like Scaife, are pluocrats. Bill Clinton has been very useful selling influence in the name of corporation since he's been out of office. The Clintons NOW have as much money as many with old guard family money like McCain's wife.

This alliance is not surprising to me.

Yeah but Scaife financed much of the movement against Bill durinig the 90s including the Arkansas project, which claimed he was murderer. I mean, do these people have no shame? You couldn't spend millions calling me a murderer, or millions to call my child illegitimate, my spouse an addict and me mentally unstable (even if two of those things were true) and I'd be your friend. It's just disgusting!

Yeah but Scaife financed much of the movement against Bill durinig the 90s including the Arkansas project, which claimed he was murderer. I mean, do these people have no shame? You couldn't spend millions calling me a murderer, or millions to call my child illegitimate, my spouse an addict and me mentally unstable (even if two of those things were true) and I'd be your friend. It's just disgusting!

It is disgusting to people like you and I who operate on an entirely different set of principles, but there are no permanent friends or enemies among those who are motivated solely by power and greed.

For them, it's just business.

It is disgusting to people like you and I who operate on an entirely different set of principles, but there are no permanent friends or enemies among those who are motivated solely by power and greed.

For them, it's just business.

Yeah. That is so cold. I'm glad I'm not like them.

The Clintons see themselfs as a political dynasty now. They are part of the problem. I think they are counting on Chealsea to pop out a couple of grandkids they can run for president in 30 years.

The Clintons see themselfs as a political dynasty now. They are part of the problem. I think they are counting on Chealsea to pop out a couple of grandkids they can run for president in 30 years.
It would have to be 35.

I'm reasonably certain they think Chelsea will be a Congresswoman...

It would have to be 35.

I'm reasonably certain they think Chelsea will be a Congresswoman...

Let's face it she's getting some pretty damn good experience right now in how (or how not to) run a campaign. She's out there everyday. She's smart, she has the name recognition (which of course can work against her as well) and she'll have her parents money (plus her own if she goes back and continues working for that hedge fund). I don't think too many of us would be surprised if she one day decides to run for office.

It is disgusting to people like you and I who operate on an entirely different set of principles,

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

That's got to be the pious-whine-of-the-year award winner.

Right. Democrats only pay foreigners for political influence and support, usually using state secrets as coin for the exchange.

Domestic Democrat wannabees spread themselves out of stupidity, not gain, since they actually BELIEVE their politicians' lies despite all evidence debunking them. It's only their constituents who do it for gain, as their leaders buy their votes with goodies, assured victimhood, and promises of wealth transfers to them.

Last edited:
They're politicians, people. Proffesional politicians. These are the types of things they do, They cozy up to yhe very same people who try or tried to tear them down if it suits their needs. Did you believe that because they are Democrats that they would be something special? That somehow they would be above using someone who would further their plans or agenda? They are no better than every otjer politician who seek to make a career out of screwing those who vote for them. Take a reality pill and get over it and get over yourselves.

Let's face it she's getting some pretty damn good experience right now in how (or how not to) run a campaign. She's out there everyday. She's smart, she has the name recognition (which of course can work against her as well) and she'll have her parents money (plus her own if she goes back and continues working for that hedge fund). I don't think too many of us would be surprised if she one day decides to run for office.

After marrying some guy named Kennedy or say Franklin. Just kidding.

"Clinton's decision to sit down with the Trib was courageous, given our long-standing criticism of her," the paper said. "That is no small matter. Political courage is essential in a president. Clinton has demonstrated it. Obama has not."

Was it courageous? or was it really lapdancing with the Devil?

Or is it really just part of the whole Limbaugh movement of operation chaos, to get the republicans to vote for Hillary?

eeewweeee, I jsut had an image of Hil giving some old bastard a lap dance.......... Nasty!

Made me laugh though Care.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

That's got to be the pious-whine-of-the-year award winner.

Right. Democrats only pay foreigners for political influence and support, usually using state secrets as coin for the exchange.

Domestic Democrat wannabees spread themselves out of stupidity, not gain, since they actually BELIEVE their politicians' lies despite all evidence debunking them. It's only their constituents who do it for gain, as their leaders buy their votes with goodies, assured victimhood, and promises of wealth transfers to them.

Amazing.

You spout this ignorance in the face of an undeniable meltdown of the Republican Party and a rejection of conservative politics. You spout this ignorance as if no one can see the obvious result of 8 years of right-wing control. You spout this incredible stupidity in the face of republican failure after failure, Bush with historic unapproval ratings, an economy teetering on disaster, the disaster that is Iraq, and an American electorate anxious to wash the stench of republican control off the face of America.

Your response was brainless.

They're politicians, people. Proffesional politicians. These are the types of things they do, They cozy up to yhe very same people who try or tried to tear them down if it suits their needs. Did you believe that because they are Democrats that they would be something special? That somehow they would be above using someone who would further their plans or agenda? They are no better than every otjer politician who seek to make a career out of screwing those who vote for them. Take a reality pill and get over it and get over yourselves.

You do a lot of whining about what politicians are or aren't in your view, but I've heard nothing of an alternative to dealing with politicians in a POLITICAL system.

To conduct POLITICS you need POLITICIANS.

You got something better?

Back