Super delegates: 126
Total delegates: 1049
Percentage of convention: 48%

Hillary Clinton

"Real" delegates: 874
SD's: 223
TD's: 1097
Current: 51%

Barack obama is now ahead in popular delegates. Hillary Clinton is still technically ahead because of superdelegates who've pledged to her, however, most delegates probably won't want to sway from the popular vote.

The Potomac primaries, Virginia, Maryland, DC, are going to be brutal for Clinton.

Rush Limbaugh is now talking about having a fund-raiser for Clinton since his party is dependent on Hillary being their opponent so they can keep their party together.

If Obama wins the primary watch the Republicans turn on him so fast your head will spin.

If Obama wins the primary watch the Republicans turn on him so fast your head will spin.

What else do you expect would happen? When has the RNC or DNC not immediately jumped on the Presidential candidate for the other party? The DNC has already sent out a bunch of negative info about McCain regarding supposive flip-flopping, votes he's made etc.

That's what political parties do. Why would it be a surprise to you?

What else do you expect would happen? When has the RNC or DNC not immediately jumped on the Presidential candidate for the other party? The DNC has already sent out a bunch of negative info about McCain regarding supposive flip-flopping, votes he's made etc.

That's what political parties do. Why would it be a surprise to you?

It should not suprise me. But they will start with the same thing they did with Kerry and Gore... You chose him? He was the worst you had! I cant believe you chose him out of all those options, hell we would have supported "x" but you did not nominate "X".

It should not suprise me. But they will start with the same thing they did with Kerry and Gore... You chose him? He was the worst you had! I cant believe you chose him out of all those options, hell we would have supported "x" but you did not nominate "X".

Like I said that's what political parties do. Look at this board and how people on the left started attacking McCain after it appeared he'd be the nominee.

This has happened in every election in our history. Did you expect it to not? Do you expect the RNC to put out press releases saying how great Obama is?

I don't mean to be condescending but are you new to following politics?

Who cares?

Turn on him with what?

They'll have to be careful even how they attack him.

Obama is their worse nightmare .. which is why Rush wants to have a fundraiser for Hillary.

Who cares?

Turn on him with what?

They'll have to be careful even how they attack him.

Obama is their worse nightmare .. which is why Rush wants to have a fundraiser for Hillary.

Fat boy campaigning for Hillary will have the exact opposite effect. It will just convince more Dems to go with Obama.

Your head may spin if you've been asleep for the last 100 years of primaries and this is yor first one.

Hello? Conservatives (there are still a few left in the Republican party, plus a lot of half-n-halfs) don't like liberalism. They think government dependence is a BAD thing. Ditto for tax increases, big govt intruding on formerly-private affairs, surrender and appeasement in wars, etc.

And both Hillary and Obama offer all of that in spade. It would only be news if the Republicans DIDN'T "turn on" whoever wins.

P.S. I guess you missed Romney's farewell speech too. Educations eventually comes to all of us.

Back