Hillary is an alcoholic!!!!

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
capt.a0d19e4b1b0b481caa90a58e9c96a5b9.clinton_2008_inck135.jpg

I saw a clip of her taking the shot. Believe me no alcoholic would take the shot they way she did it. She only drank about a quarter of the shot. Everyone knows you open your throat and let the entire thing drop down the back of your throat and swallow quick. She is obviously an amateur.

I saw a clip of her taking the shot. Believe me no alcoholic would take the shot they way she did it. She only drank about a quarter of the shot. Everyone knows you open your throat and let the entire thing drop down the back of your throat and swallow quick. She is obviously an amateur.

You must be a real pisser at a party Desh.

lol

thanks for clearing htat up Desh.

I don't know why the press is even clinging to this story to tell you the truth. People like to turn molehills into mountains. What's the big deal? Even I have stand up for Hillary on this one. At best it was kind of funny and the late night comics could do wonders with the clips but beyond that, I don't get why its story at all.

Wow go desh.

Hillary could be an alkie, lots of politicos are. Now show me a clip of her holding the neck on a bottle of Early times and swigging it and I will agree she is an alkie.

Wow go desh.

Everyone knows the only real reason you take a shot is to speed up the Buzz.

You can only speed up the buzz if you put it all down at once.

Tuacca is my shot of choice. High alcohol content and tasty going down.

Some things served ice cold brings out the alcohol taste.

Vodka seems like it would be one.

The Tuacca is much better room temp for just that reason.

My son likes Jaeggermister ice cold , to me its nasty either way.

That would be awesome to take a drink with a Presidential candidate (not because the people are cool just because you are having a drink with potentially one of the most powerful people in the world).

There is a difference between drinking with her and standing around watching her drink, which is all these people are doing in the background.

I perfer Beer with a shot here and there.

I also like USC drink for the effect.

I have too much Irish blood in me and it takes good blood thinning to give me the effect.

I need a shot here and there to push it along.

I perfer Beer with a shot here and there.

I also like USC drink for the effect.

I have too much Irish blood in me and it takes good blood thinning to give me the effect.

I need a shot here and there to push it along.

Besides, who wants to consume all that fluid when one can get the same effect from a 1/4 of it? :clink:

Back