Hillary is worse than Bush

Onceler

Bush is a self-centered meglomaniac who only cares about himself (is that all redundant?), but he's dumb.

Hillary is all that, AND she's smart.

I really don't understand how so many voters are unable to see that. I know they think Obama is "untested," and a roll of the dice, but who wouldn't rather roll the dice than go with the "what we know" that is so definite with Hillary Clinton? She's reinforcing that every step of the way in this process, and there is a huge group that just isn't getting the message...

Bush is a self-centered meglomaniac who only cares about himself (is that all redundant?), but he's dumb.

I really don't understand how so many voters are unable to see that. I know they think Obama is "untested," and a roll of the dice, but who wouldn't rather roll the dice than go with the "what we know" that is so definite with Hillary Clinton? She's reinforcing that every step of the way in this process, and there is a huge group that just isn't getting the message...

Actually that same line of thinking is what made a lot of people choose Bush over Kerry in 2004. "Well, I know Bush is midly retarded, has a poor track record and has started this country on a downward spiral, but at least I know what I'm getting into if I re-elect him Kerry.....duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....I don't know........"

Actually that same line of thinking is what made a lot of people choose Bush over Kerry in 2004. "Well, I know Bush is midly retarded, has a poor track record and has started this country on a downward spiral, but at least I know what I'm getting into if I re-elect him Kerry.....duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....I don't know........"

So depressing. So true.

the way kerry has been drumming up support for obama.. i wouldn't be shocked if he gets picked as VP

CDS strikes again.

Give me a break. How can you watch her "McCain & I are both more experienced than this potential Muslim" campaign of the past 2 weeks and still say something like this?

It came out yesterday that it's likely it was HER campaign that created the Nafta-gate story last Monday. You cool with that if it's true?

Give me a break. How can you watch her "McCain & I are both more experienced than this potential Muslim" campaign of the past 2 weeks and still say something like this?

It came out yesterday that it's likely it was HER campaign that created the Nafta-gate story last Monday. You cool with that if it's true?
Are you "cool with that" if it is true?

I mean, if a to aide to Obama issued that memo then didn't get fired or even chastised it is clearly indicative that it is true regardless of who outted him.

This is a sign that it is just more of the same not "change" that people seem to be hankering for.

Are you "cool with that" if it is true?

I mean, if a to aide to Obama issued that memo then didn't get fired or even chastised it is clearly indicative that it is true regardless of who outted him.

This is a sign that it is just more of the same not "change" that people seem to be hankering for.

What are you talking about? Have you read anything on this story?

CDS strikes again.

Do you think so?

How is a liberal supposed to feel after the abject failure of conservatism (que the idiots with “b b but bush is not a conservative…he’s, he’s, he’s a liberal!), when we should have had the white house wrapped up, and by an actual liberal? Now we watch a Democrat saying that only herself and the REPUBLICAN are qualified, but the likely Democratic nominee isn’t?

I will eat dirt before I vote for someone who would do that. If that makes me deranged, I’ve been called worse.

I hope Obama doesn't pick hillary just because of moron's like loraxcelor.
A strong leader of the democratic platform is what we need. Not someone who fits the rightwingers and bitchslapped moderates like oncelor's sensibilities.

I hope Obama doesn't pick hillary just because of moron's like loraxcelor.
A strong leader of the democratic platform is what we need. Not someone who fits the rightwingers and bitchslapped moderates like oncelor's sensibilities.

Aw...did I hurt your feelings on the other thread? Hey...don't forget: you extended the invite.

Obama won't pick Hillary.

I think it's awesome and it's the type of stuff you can continue to expect from the Clintons until she gets what she wants.

That said, you would be loving her if it wasn't for obama.

I think it's awesome and it's the type of stuff you can continue to expect from the Clintons until she gets what she wants.

That said, you would be loving her if it wasn't for obama.

Again, F off. I was on FP & JPP before Obama was even a whisper saying there was no way in hell I'd vote for Hillary.

Well maybe in your isolated case lorax (right?) that may be true. But I don't believe that many of these democrats claiming that they hate hillary hate her for any other reason than that she just isn't obama.

Worse than Bush? I don't think I agree with that. Yet, her fear mongering and pandering to McCain are beyond appalling at this point. They're despicable.

But, to keep in in perspective, all one has to do is go back to the 2000 election. When Bradley was deploying rightwing talking points against Gore, and basically calling Gore everything from a liar to a hack. And, from what I recall, Bradley only belatedly and begrudgingly gave gore a half hearted endorsement in late summer 2000. The party still united behind Gore, and he won the election, in reality. It was only other factors (not really Bradley) that cost gore the oval office.

but, what the hell do I know. I'm not an expert on this horse race stuff, and maybe Hillary is doing lasting damage to Obama.

Back